1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Friendly Arm Inn "Class of 2004" MAP!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Cespypoo, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    The link doesn't work when clicked on, because basically your browser tells the freewebs site that you accessed the link via SP, and that is for the people of freewebs a no-no.

I have managed to evade this, by disabling the "Referer" header, (You can do this with Proximotron, a local proxy that allows you to change the headers).
    Although it is not advisable to set this up as default, because other sites might require it.

Oh Btw, where is me?

2. Cespypoo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Ok, Harbourboy you've been added, Morgoth. It says at the top that you have to specify what you want to be. Next 5 people from this post only.

After that no more.

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I can't see me. Am I the invisible rugby player? Actually, I should be shown sitting on a couch watching the sport on TV rather than playing......

4. Cespypoo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

you are in there, just hadnt uploaded it.

Ive had all the requests in the channel i can take. Map is finished kids!!

http://www.freewebs.com/fwth/mappy.jpg

All go enjoy the mappy goodness, and no more requests!

PS - Sorry dman, i got your PM slightly too late.

5. Ancient Galatan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Nope, still going back to the topic.
    But keep trying.

6. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Galatan, as long as you do not manually alter your HTTP headers, clicking the link will not have the desired effect, paste the link into the URL field.

7. Ancient Galatan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

How do i do that again?

8. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

9. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

@AG: drag your mouse over the link - it should go white - then press Ctrl+C while it's white, then delete everything in your adress form, and then press Ctrl-v - then press entrum et voila, the mappy pops uppums. :grin:
    :borg:

10. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    The link worked fine for me...Nice stuff!

11. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I clicked on the link and it loaded fine. All of the links posted throughout this thread work for me.

12. Meatdog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well, I really don't care how you put me, if you at least put me in Spelly's room :) . If you find room, draw me in a fritkot. If you don't know what that is, just ask me on the channel ;) (which you probably will need to do :p ). Well, anyway I do demand a reference to fries (which the fritkot in a way is) since I will probably be the only Belgian on your drawing.

13. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

What a tasteful likeness.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.