1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

snifff...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Lady Luthien, Apr 21, 2004.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

UPDATE: I'm sorry to say things aren't looking good for the good Lady. Her body has entered a terminal state (ie: She's dying), because her stomach has forgot/lost the ability to process food. She's currently being fed intravenously (I think that's the word).

The hospital is almost a prison to her now: her parents can visit her twice a week, and one of her friends can visit for a 1/2 hour a week (I think, it might be daily but I don't think so: and Luthien didn't say).

I wish the news was better, but unfortunately this is how it is. For now. I continue to hold out hope for the Lady, and I pray that the rest of you do as well. There's nothing any of us can do now but hope and pray...and maybe let Lady Luthien know just how much she means to us.

I renew my call for prayers for Lady Luthien (in case you want to know, her real name is Masha). Please keep her in your prayers.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    God be with you Masha. Be strong even though you may feel weak. Fight for your life.

[ April 27, 2004, 04:34: Message edited by: Dragonfly ]

4. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Ouch! My best wishes to her.

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Masha, I don't know how to pray, but my thoughts and hopes are with you.

I'm actually a bit surprised at the emotions this is stirring up in me as I type this. For what it's worth coming from a non-believer - Godspeed.

6. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I am shocked to read this! Its terrible. I dont know what to say.

(Dont we intrude a little too much on her private life here?)

As for the prayers - I dont have any. :( I dont pray. But if there is a higher force I hope it wont let something even worse happen to her.

7. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    All our thoughts and prayers are with you, Lady Luthien.

8. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Been a while since I checked in on this thread and had no idea how serious it had become.

As has already been said, Lady, you are the intention of many prayers of many people.

9. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I don't think I can add anything not already expressed. I'm shocked to hear how things are going, but my thoughts are with you Lady. I hope that you recover and start posting again in full health.

10. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] It is so sad to see a young flower die, so i can only pray that Lady will rise from the bed of pain to prove to us all, that she is stronger than anyone may ever think.
    I really hope this can happen really soon. It is really sad to see young people fade out. :(

11. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] :( My prayers are with you good Lady. Get better. Fight with all your heart and may the good Lord be with you in your struggle. May our strength add to yours.

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Bugger. She'll most likely end up like Tobias: dead. (Anyone still remembering him?)

My consolidations.

13. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Aren't you jumping the gun a little bit Virne, we need happy thoughts, not depressing ones.

14. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

*Thinks My Happy Ponies and Teletubbies*

There, better? :rolleyes:

(C'mon, she'll be fine anyway. ;) )

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

My thoughts and prayers go with you, Lady Luthien. Best of luck.

16. Djieff Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Bonne chance, jeune Dame Luthien. Prenez soin de vous et laissez aussi les autres prendre soin de vous!

17. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

UPDATE: Alright, Lady Luthien says she's doing better. She'd like to thank all of you for the support you've shown. She's started on the road to recovery, which is most definitely a good sign.

(And in case anyone's wondering, Lady Luthien clears these updates before I post them).

18. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Glad to hear that, hope to see you again soon, Lady :)

19. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Good, then I don't need to offer that hamburger -can't stand having just skin and bones near me. :p

20. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Now, that's good news! :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.