1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: The Sexiest Member of #sorcerers

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Deathmage, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Yea... DM's nicknames... and that's not even a bad one. :p

2. Baronius

Baronius Mental harmony dispels the darkness ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

@Aldeth - you do not know members well because you are not in the chatroom. :D Try to do something with your chat client, get mIRC or something. The chatroom is fun!

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I've been in the chatroom but that still does not make it any easier to determine anybody's gender! Apologies to any girls there I automatically assumed were boys (I'm not going to tell you which ones you are)

4. Baronius

[​IMG] Yes you have been in the chatroom for a few days... :lol: Not many time among the chatroom people...

5. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Cowboyboy? Cowboyboy??? WTF?!?!

6. Baronius

ROTFL. Why you be surprised? :lol: :grin: :shake:

7. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Oh my. Should I be more surprised that I was in the poll or more surprised that someone voted for me out of free will?? I did notice a certain lack of some people that used to be in the chat quite often, but 5 minutes ago I would have included myself in that category....

8. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    @Frostbite
    It seemed fitting. And I'm hellbent on giving all females of #sorcerers a cute nickname...(apart from Octara. She will kill me.)

@Falstaff
    Noc came up with it...

9. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Whoever voted for me, must have serious mental problems :p

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    I thought her nickname was 'pookie'. :p

11. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

I hope that "I am a guy, I don't choose to vote", "I am a girl, I don't choose to vote" wins for each category...looks like they are well on the way.

Don't you guys know no matter how you vote...in the final count, Tal will win!

12. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Ok, i so deserve to be in that poll, i am the cutest, lovingest guy in that chatroom, and i still manage to have a life.

But otherwise, i voted for DragonJewel :cool:

Edit[Heh, i figured, I'm almost glad I wasn;t voted the sexiest member of a chatroom created for members of a site focusing on a game targeted at teens who are socially challenged and adults who still have no life... and that was not the smartest thing to say.... /me runs]

[ February 28, 2004, 22:29: Message edited by: dman18 ]

13. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Yes, the fact that you have a life is exactly why you're not in the poll.

14. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*snickers* Whoever said BG was ever for the teens who were socially challenged? In fact, as I recall, some of us weren't even teens when we played BG.

And by the way, have I been so forgotten along with the other chicks that we no longer hold the respects of all the other members who may remember us?

For shame, the lot of you.

15. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

SC, you aren't a regular on #sorcerers. Therefore you are irrelevant.

No offense.

16. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I voted for Baezlebub. His wit is higly sexy, almost as much as his amazing and sexy Beanie! Besides he paid me to vote for him....(just kidding) :p

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wow - Rallymama is back in front again. Probably will say there now as there can't be many more people left to vote.

18. JaGuArKa Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] 6 votes? How the hell did that happen?

Thanks to everyone that voted for me :)

19. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

SC, they were probably just scared you'd get all the votes... or something.

20. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Hmmm... Tough choice, as I hardly know any of those people on the list... But back when I was a regular on #sorcerers, there was only one choice. Arwen. Anybody remember her? Damn...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.