1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who is in charge of Pictures?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Jaguar, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Who in this place runs the "Sorcerer's Place Member Photos" on msn? I want to look at the pictures, and applied about a month ago, and still no reply.

Someone answer me please. I just want to see Sir Bel's new dog.

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think Shell is supposedly in charge but I think Tal or someone else have the account details as well. Try again, I do think the acceptance is automatic?

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm not sure I understand the question.

4. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

The acceptance isn't automatic. :/

I need to get in with my both ID's, i'm tired of logging off Taza_insane and relogging on with Zap...

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

No, the acceptance certainly isn't automatic. Well, unless I'm utterly mistaken it's not.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It isn't. And you weren't waiting for a month, because it hasn't even been two weeks since I last went through the list of waiting applicants. I've approved you yesterday.

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Sorry, I tend to exagerate sometimes. But it is rare.

Oh yeah, thanks eh.

8. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

What is this? (I've just REread the FAQ :good: and didn't see anything related.) Can somebody hit me with a link?

9. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It isn't really a canon SP feature, so it's not advertised anywhere in particular...

11. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Thanks, Wildfire. Just sent in my app.

12. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Apologies if you're waiting a while. I tend to only get half an hour or so online per day, as it's not my computer, but I'll try and check every week or so, if Tal doesn't get you first :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.