1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Our dear Extremist

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Shralp, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Glad to hear from you again, dude.

Four modsketeers they are now, we sheep better not stray. :)

2. Turambar Gems: 13/31

Good to hear you are ok Extremist.

I haven't posted here for a while, but I have been checking the boards from time to time to see if there was any news on where you might had gone off to....

3. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

/me smooooooches Ex

Kissing it better :)
    Get better fast you had me worried!!

Oh ya and ;) Nice to see you too Firestorm

4. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31

Sprite gave me the news on what happened :( Hope you're recovering well

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Looks like we were all waiting for RotX. :)

Glad you're back, lad. You've kept us waiting long enough. ;) \

Now get well soon. Mom told me it would be better for you. Really!

6. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Really glad to hear that you're on the mend, Ex. :)

*smoooooch* :p

7. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Great to have you back Ex :)

The BOM just aren't the same without you :tie:

8. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

The first two moderators I remember are Tal and Ext. Even more so because I was playing PS:T either just before I joined or during it, so the Harmonium Guard Extremist used as his avatar became stuck in my mind for good.

Welcome back, o' piece of the older world.

9. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Welcome back, Ex! This place just wasn't as insane without you. :D

10. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] * Puts on geezer voice*
    Bah! I can still remember the days of Sylvus Moonbow and Tal asking us how to get past certain parts of BG2! Back then, Ex was a lowly 'apprentice' like the rest of us. :D :D

And Tal's avatar used to be a pink dragon. :eek:

11. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] And Tal's photo was behind the SP sorcerer logo if you clicked on it...Yes, I remember those days.

12. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] (Breaking up the line of unshiny avatars here.)

Welcome back.

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Glad you made it through okay Ex. I had been working on "Extremist Keeper" but everytime I loaded the BoM with the modified "Extremist" it would crash. Glad to have you back ;)

Oh, and I'm on speaking terms with the "God of SK hatred" who kept you in one piece. If you want I can arrange a more formal introduction! :good: :holy:

14. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Only just read this but I'm glad to see you've made it through and welcome back. You're the reason I stuck around on these boards...all those years ago :)

15. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

OMG! I cannot believe that I am just now reading this post! Ooooh Ex...it is good to know that you are still with us!

16. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    When will we see you back in #sorcerers? Your #21 on the list, still not too far from the pack ;)

17. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Just visiting SS for the first time today, so this is the first I heard of it...which was kinda nice, meant that I didn't actually have to wait around for the happy ending.

Glad to know you're healthy, Ex.

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Anyone but me notice that Ex has gone AWOL again? I sure hope this isn't a bad sign.

19. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Geez, this is what I get for not ever visiting Sorcerous Sundries. If I could see you Extremist, I'd tell you that you look strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark or something like that :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.