1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Our dear Extremist

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Shralp, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

/joins the general revelry and throwing of confetti

Umm, I'm a blatant newbie, but who is Extremist and will I have to argue with him too? Oh well, any friend of SP is a friend of mine...

/starts a spontaneous line dance

2. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Glad to hear he is recovering and that he may be returning to SP. :)

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Phew, our doom and gloom amounted to ... slightly less gloomy outcomes than our pessimistic minds were cooking up.

4. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Nice to hear that he is getting better :thumb:

Hope he'll soon be back.

5. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

[​IMG] Good to know he is O.K.

Hope to see you soon Ex.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yayness!

I missed Ex... I believe he was the first one to trounce me when I was a newbie.... :p

*sernds loads of hugs to Ex*

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Looks like SP has got its Christmas present already. :D

You go Ex!

8. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Good news. Now I only have to wait untill some unlucky newbie makes the mistake to mention Shadow Keeper! :D

9. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

That are really good news. I hope he will be all right soon !

10. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Great!

Now we only miss Herf, Slappy, and Egg, and it'll be just like back in the day...

(Edited the three periods after my "great", into an exclamation mark, because I thought it looked sarcastic. And that was never my intent...)

(Edited again: Just saw a very new post from Kit, so I guess that means she is back again...)

BTW, hiya Sniper... Long time... How've you been?

[ December 18, 2003, 14:54: Message edited by: Firestorm ]

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Yeha i know what you mean Firestorm. At least we still have a bunch of the old school crew still here

12. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Thanks, Shralp. This demonstrates that you are clearly not an idiot.

To Ex,
    I hope that your recovery is going well. Get well and stop by. We look forward to your return. This place just isn't the same without you.

13. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Off topic: I saw that Slappy made a post in the booktalk some days ago.

14. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @Grovflab
    Did you polish him nicely?

15. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Glad to hear that Ex is alive.
    Nuthin' like some good news on Thursday evening :)

16. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

[​IMG] Arg! I could kill him! He just emailed me saying that I deserved to be banned!

And here I was protecting the privacy of his emails! Nuke Croatia now!

17. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

[​IMG] *Takes cover*

I have a bad feeling about this...

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

[​IMG] I am confused. What does Croatia have to do with, well, anything? I think I missed something.

19. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Extremist - estranged SP moderator and subject of this thread - is Croatian.

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    If he saw all those PMs he'd probably say you deserve to be shot and quartered right after the ban, but I wouldn't be so mean as to show him those. All things considered, I think I've shown remarkable restraint handing out just the plaque. Not that it was on account of Ex, that was actually for the actions in AoDA, but it serves a double purpose now...

(And no, this is not a prologue to a public discussion on this topic, just a remark to Shralp's post. Anything further on this - hit the PM button.)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.