1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Member of the Week

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seayer

Seayer In giving to another, you benefit yourself Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] Way to go Splunge :thumb: , I needed a momentary break anyway! :lol:

2. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hehey! Congrats Splunge!

I guess all that retirement (read: "old age") pay's finally coming in handy. :shake:

3. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

** HS tips his hat to his friend Splunge **

Further proof that Canada has a better plan than Social Security ;)

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] DarkGoddess joins the ranks!

5. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Toast for it. ;)

Btw, how does toast taste like? :p

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

DG - Good on ya! :thumb:

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Go DG. Show the ranks how its done! :thumb:

8. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Okey dokey! Guess I should post something here, to honor myself and my achievement in shameless plugging. :p First of all, it was no problem to donate to such a wonderous site that I enjoy! Besides, making MOTW was one of my goals, now maybe I can make more then Seayer. Muahahahahaha......Anyways. Thanks for the honor, Tal, you rock! Now, y'all may continue to shower me with praise and adoration!

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Praise and adoration to DG.

10. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    /me prostrates himself before DG and praises her might and glory.

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Cool bananas :) . Nice one.

12. Seayer

Seayer In giving to another, you benefit yourself Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Congrats DarkGoddess, feel free to make MoTW more than me, after all, I am merely a Gith, *you* are a 'Dark Goddess', worthy of worship by all forms of creatures ;) and deserve the highest of titles!!

Again, congrats!!!

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Go dmc! Man, I feel put to shame. Woot!

15. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :thumb:

16. Shandris Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Wow i had no idea keeping a site up on the internet costed money i feel so stupid lol :eek: if you dont mind me asking Tal who do you give the money to? the government? :confused: :confused: :confused:

17. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    He gives the money to the company that hosts his server and internet domains, and provides the bandwidth to the internet. As well as paying for upgrades to the hardware and software he uses to produce all this.

You pay for your internet connection don't you? You paid for your computer right? You paid for your software?

Same kind of thing.

18. Shandris Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

My parents do all that im just a kid oh boy another thing to look forward to when i grown up :p

19. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] It's been a long 3 months since our last Member of The Week, so clap your hands for Arahar!

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yay!

*claps* :

:banana:

*hugs Arahar*

Go you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.