1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

SP Merchandise - Mugs, Shirts, etc.

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Well, it's not going to cost me anything to set up, so I've got nothing to lose except for my time if no one buys anything. And hey, if the merchanise is cool maybe some more people aside from the SP fanatics will buy it.

One can always hope...

2. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Great Idea A SP Shop would be amazing. I would buy something from there for sure, maybe a few things. I can't Wait to see how they come out.

Here is Some of my Suggestions:

A Black Hooded Sweatshirt with the Red Sorcerer's Place on the front. The one you use for "Sorcerer's Place Furoms" "Post New Topic" and etc.

T-Shirts, You can't go wrong there, Maybe even a long sleeve shirt. You could even add "The Stuff of Legends, Right Boo?", or Something In the Area of That.

Mugs, I drink Coffee, A nice large mug would work. Mousepad, I allways Needed a New Mousepad.
    Maybe a Sticker? I dont know, Anyone use Stickers?

[ April 13, 2003, 05:40: Message edited by: Something Corporate ]

3. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I'd buy a mug, thong, baseball tee, tee shirt, or the little girly shirt.

Can you make one for me with "One-woman Jihad" on it? ;)

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] lol :lol:

just checked out a games site with a store thing on it. They have stickers with their 'famous sayings'

On the SP stickers will it just say Sorcerers Place or will there be others :xx: ?

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Oh, we're bound to come up with something original. But as I said, there'll be a separate topic for suggestions on this. For now I just need a list of most desired items.

6. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Heeeeeey, if you actually decided to go through with this, then the possibilities are endless (ok, not that endless, but they go quite far). If you had all of those on sale, i'd buy the following:
    • Frosted Mug, with a Sorcerer's logo on it. Maybe Blue tinged? Perfect with Coffee in it for those late-night/early-morning posts :thumb:
    • A mousepad is a must, so any no-good friend using your computer will instantly know where your loyalties lie. I want one!
    • Personally, I don't wear baseball caps, but if they were on sale for quite a cheap price (anything over £5 is a no-no) then I'd get one.
    • Stickers would be quite a laugh, go up to someone and then stick a "Idiot of the Week" sticker on their forehead, but there's not really too many uses for them.
    • A calendar would be great. I need one, and why not get a Sorcerer's one at the same time? :D
    • If there was a decent print on the large poster, then I'd definetely consider it. Why not put on a collection of the famous SP Avatars/portraits? Or something.
    Well, I can think of some more but as you said there's going to be a different topic for that. If you're going to go for clothing, I'd bet on T-Shirts rather than sweaters, since Summer's coming up. So, here would be my Most-Wanted list:

1. Large Poster
    2. Frosted Mug
    3. Baseball Cap
    4. White T-Shirt
    5. Calendar
    (no particular order)

Well, how about it? :D

(just one thing, how are we able to pay? If it's just Pay-Pal-able, then we could have some problems here, and among some younger members. Can we send cash?)

[ April 13, 2003, 14:23: Message edited by: Gopher ]

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] hmm... in addition to mousemat and stickers I'd prolly buy a couple of poster and maybe a mess. bag... I need one for school :roll:

8. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Panties? Where are the briefs? :D

I like mugs, caps and shirts. How will the merchandise be delivered?

9. Astin X Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I might buy a cap, mug, or mousepad.
    It would be really cool if we could have our avatars with the text personalized on something.

10. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Panties? Whose?

11. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    T-shirts with Tal's portrait on and 'Worship Tal' ;)

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Yes, a mug and a messenger bag could be useful, if the colors were nice (blue).

[ April 14, 2003, 21:28: Message edited by: Virne ]

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Personally, I would buy the stainless steel travel mug, the mousepad, a few stickers, definatly the breifcase, and probably a long sleeve T-shirt. I saw a bunch of stuff on the list that I would buy, as long as the SP logo didn't look too weird/ugly. :rolling:

14. The Archmage Neon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] I was watching TechTV recently, more specifically, Call for Help (not that I need it.) and they had a bit on making your own t-shirts and such. If you are interested Tal, or anybody else, go to www.techtv.com/callforhelp to see what they have on it. Most likely, it won't be on there for long, seeming how it's monday and all. So hurry Tal, times a-wastin'.

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Maybe a SP English Grammar book, I know a few people who can use them, like me for example :D

Else the Mug, nice for Grog and Coffee :D

16. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Ooooo! Panties and thongs are a must... with matching camisole! Also mugs, shirts, sweatshirts, mouse pad and tote bag!

17. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

The panties are good but only if they come with a magic missle trap.

or maybe an S.P. chastity belt.

18. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Definitevelly a briefcase or a unistrap bag, mug, boxers, t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, mousepad, posters. These are the things i will buy. :cool:

19. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] Maybe a CD holder to hold games. :p

Im sure anything practical would sell. Like coffe mugs, stickers, mouspads, boxers and shot glasses, but I'm not sure of how many people will buy panties, sweatshirts etc. they would be a bit kinky and/or expensive and I think more people would spend their money on other brands.

[ April 22, 2003, 14:30: Message edited by: Stu ]

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I would buy a coffee cup or a shotglass. Well, a CD case doesn't sound bad ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.