1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Neverwinter Nights? There are new games!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] i havent been coming round here allot(WarcraftIII,Morrowind,battle.net etc.) but i just stoped at the main screen to look at the news and after reading a bit I started LAUGHING!
    I mean neverwinter nights? (NOTE:the following comments mean no offense to annyone expecially to Tal and the newspeople)I mean theres Morrowind and Warcraft III and doesnt annybody here keep clued up? They are making a new game now better than morrowind called Code:Jefferson. isnt it about time that the news should start wrighting bout these things? I cannot remember where but my friend gave me a site where you can download Warcraft three:the frozen throne expansion! I dont know who is in the news now but i can give you these sites to news on jefferson and morrowind and if you have then start wrighting about these things. Also i would like to give a small reminder

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

[No matter how long you're away, your spelling and grammar are still atrocious and need to be edited for every post, and you still try to use signatures I've repeatedly told you not to like 6 months ago. Not to mention that you don't have a clue about what's going on on the front page of SP, or in which forum you should be posting. There should be a new Padeen plaque invented for your benefit...] -Tal

[ March 21, 2003, 21:32: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Sheesh. Well, as MW and WC aren't D&D RPGS, Tal will not blabber 'bout them.

3. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] YEAH YEAH! i know that they arent but still it would be nice/better if he tried to keep people clued up to new games. anyway D&D is dying out. Even i dont like to admit it but i find so few people on new board who know almost anything bout D&D. There will be more but now new things like morrowind have come therefor it would be nice to try and keep people updated to new releases and games.

:cool:

4. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

Neverwinter Nights is kind of "hot news" since we're having 2 expansions coming, and IIRC it's still newer than at least Morrowind.

And where did you find out about the Jefferson project? On the front page of Sorcerer's Place perhaps? :rolleyes: We've had forum updates on it as long as the world has known of it's existence.

With 2 new titles coming (Jefferson and Greyhawk) and 2 expansions for Neverwinter Nights, DnD CRPGs are hardly dying out either.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Warcraft? We dont do Warcraft
    Morrowind? Don´t do that either

But we do have Jefferson, Greyhawk, two NwN expansions and possibly van Buren coming up.. hah

Oh and I´ve seen screenshots of Jefferson

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A plaque just for Padeen, lol!
    D&D is hardly dying out. I'm thinking of expecting a 4E soon, with many CRPG's. This is a website about D&D, if D&D was dying out, it wouldn't be here

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Long live D&D!

I really do look forward to the upcoming D&D games, though. Maybe they will break my addiction to Warcraft 3.
    :o

Neverwinter Nights was a slight dissapointment. Hopefully the expansions will rectify it. I await Temple of Elemental Evil and the Jefferson project with bated breath and much anticipation.

PS: Perhaps you should call yourself Padeen Grammarbane instead of Dragonblade.
    [Grammarbane! :hahaerr: - BTA]

[ March 22, 2003, 07:05: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

I am like so agreeing with Shura, Mr. Grammarbane.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

And forget the make love not war thing. America and co are already whooping Saddam's and co's asses.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Padeen IS a plague, he needs none.

The games... all the pretty games! *drools*

(Goes off now)

10. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

New plaque? Grammarbane?

Wow. I missed all the fun.

I've never played Warcraft 3. I have play Wing Commander 3, though.

And I messed around with Morrowind for about 30 minutes or so, before giving the disks back. It's massive, but I just didn't have time right then to get used to the interface. And I think I spent more time running around, trying to find something in the walkthrough, than I did making any kind of progress in the game. Shooting arrows was kind of fun, though. I might see if I can get it back again.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.