1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Identity Revealed in the Drow City!

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by SurfenBoy09, Nov 22, 2003.

1. SurfenBoy09 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] How do u finish ch. 5 if showed ur idenity in the drow city. i showed by sum1 wierd way back in chapter 3 cuz it showed in my jounrel that showed nmy identity and at that time i thought it wasnt important and i have no clue how dat happend can any1 tell what i should evry1 is hostile include solafuion and if u know can u tell me thxs

[ November 22, 2003, 19:05: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

2. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] First off, welcome to the Boards.

You might have attacked someone that was not hostile - and that make the entire city turna against you.

Reload an earlier game and go from there. Just be careful that when you use area spells (like fireball), you don't hit a noncombatant. They really hate that! :)

3. SurfenBoy09 Gems: 1/31

ok ummm i dont think that will work because this what my journel sai exacly:

"Chapter 3

Inside The Drow City
    Day 79, Hour 23, (20 FlameRule,1369)
    I have been discovered and the alarm has benn sounded throughout the Drow City. Getting anywhere will be problimatic at best, obvisouly I should Have been more careful"

well u see i remeber using the CLUAConsole cheat andi actually spawned i a drow i think in chapter 3 and when i killed it it already all the other drows in ch. 5 hostile now im in day 169 so is over half the time in the game and my save arcive does not go that long. is there any other way i can complete ch. 5 or chould i amke a new game????

4. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

In that case, kill the Silver Dragon and then find the Western Tunnels and destroy the Kuo-Tao. There is a passage there to the surface.

I don't think you have to kill the Silver Dragon - but, why not?

5. SurfenBoy09 Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Thanks a lot it work!!! ;) am i missing any important things in the story by doing this

6. JamesT Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

***SPOILER BELOW*****
    Your not really missing too much of the story more than your missing out on gobs and gobs of EXP. You find out that Irenicus is working with the Matron Mother. You miss the chance to either kill or release Soulafein (sp?). Some other mini quests that are much cooler if your familiar with the Drizzt Novels by R.A Salvetore. A Lich fight. A Demon Prince Killing the Matron Mother and that pompus little Phaere. Mwahahaha!! There are some other quests I didn't mention and some that are in the Underdark area. But thats the beauty game... Playing it again!

7. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

The other way to complete the quest would be to kill everyone in the drow city, grab the eggs, and calmly walk out.

You'll get more xp if you do it this way.

8. JamesT Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I like your style Rastor. Yes, indeed. Killing everything would get you alot of EXP. And, it would be fun too.

9. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

i usually end up slaughtering the entire city anyway, its good fun and something nice to do on principle/because nobody really cares (pick one depending on alignment).

the underdark is cool, play it through next time.

10. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

where else do you get the opportunity to destroy an entire city?

do all the quests, then smash em all

11. Ivellos the Bladesinger Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

listen to Septic Yogurt
    there are a lot of good side quests as well as some quests out of Ust Natha
    like the Beholder's Lair and the Illithid City

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.