1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Taluntain's Island

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Elios, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Can´t say I ever heard of a female cannibal, or should that be canibaless??

BTW MoN, count me in matey, and together we be the scourge of any hairdresser´s seven seas arrrrgghhhh

[ May 03, 2003, 14:01: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] What's cannibalism got to do with anything? :confused:

WTH? if it's meant to be Hairdressers on the Seven Seas then:
    *Summons hairdresser to chase Morgoth*

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    8people
    Atepeople

:D :grin:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I should have remembered that one from last time :doh:

If I was a cannibal on the islands I know aho would go first :rolleyes:

But I'm not a cannibal.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Seeing as I am such a huge Hannibal Lecter fan, I can volunteer to become the resident cannibal :evil:

And yes, I am a very, very disturbed person.

Hello, everyone...

(*looks at people backing slowly away* WHAT?!?)

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    If we're going cannibal, I'm going to have a heck of a time making sure that everyone eats enough vegetables! :p

7. Ex-Paladine Banned

Make a party with your computer games:
    (6 games)

Diablo 2 LoD
    Postal 2
    Motocrossmadness 2
    Freelancer
    Jediknight 2
    Baldurs Gate 2

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I don't know, because you swear so much? :shake:

9. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You've proven that your wits are sharper than my scissors. Yer in, lad. ;)

'Canibaless' Lol! Now there are some nasty things to say for a dirtymind like meself. But hey! There are 12 year old kids around heh... ;)

10. 8people

Media:
    I swear a lot?!?

MoN, you are a very worrying person :lol:

can islands invade each other?

11. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Haha haha, I haven't been picked! :D oh, wait, that is actually depressing, isn't it. :( Probably because I'm an idiot, which I am.

Any way, I would bring Exiled Tainted Love, since I know him, Kovalis Darkfire since he introduced me to the site, and probably some other misfits like sniper that haven't been picked.

12. Darkwolf Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

OK, I am late to this one, working too many hours lately.

Lets see:
    Depaara and Death Rabbit: With 3 highly intelligent capitalists, our little island would soon have a GNP somewhere between Australia and England.

Mathetias: Someone is going to have to keep our egos in check, and a little humbling before God is as good a way to go as there is.

Dragon's Jewel, and Rallymama: I know there is no way either of you would volunteer for this one, but I would chose you not only for your incredible intellects, style, and taste, but because both of you have children, and with 4 men who are as self assured and opinionated as us, you are going to need the patients and tolerance that you can only learn by being a mom!

And last but not least BTA. The natural born leader for the soon to be economic superpower.

There are lots of others that I would love to take, and no one here that I would kick off of the life raft before we got to the island, but everyone knows that putting me with certain people would be a death sentence for one of us sooner or later! Not that I don’t like everybody here, but reality sinks in sooner or later.

I know we are a little unbalanced, men to ladies, but we wouldn't be lost for long, and then everyone’s spouses/significant others would be welcomed to paradise! :p

13. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I would take

Complusive, As he is my friend.

Ara, Even though she's on the machines side.

Chev, Because he lives to call me "kinky"

14. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] I would take anyone who can teach me and play PnP with me. :grin:

Other than that i would take Nobleman so i could laugh.
    I would need some intelligence so i would take Kenneth (now absent but perhaps he will return in June or july). He would take care of that(hopefully :p ).

All books there are about D&D or connected in anyway. A few more books,... and some more.

15. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

I would take Uytuun, Sorvo, Sniper and Gopher.
    I have no idea about the last two.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.