1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Scarampella's Absence

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Rallymama, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Who else thinks it's almost cruel of Scarampella to tell us that she has a "grrrrrrreat reason" for having been gone, then not elucidate?!

C'mon, girlfriend, dish it up! ;)

2. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Is this going to be scary?

3. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Probably... :aaa:
    Mmm..wasn't this featured in an "Adult Only Topic" :hmm:

4. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Maybe she's gotten a life, unlike the sorry lot of us? :D

I remember the days when I had a life. It was grand! I would get up in the morning and watch my personal slaves get to their business quickly as they shivered before my very existence. None dared to oppose me, and few dared to risk their hides by antagonizing me. Those precious few were always dealt with, setting examples for those with ambition.

Now? Now I just sleep late, crawl out of bed and attempt to shield my eyes from the sun as I hurry off to face yet another day filled with ... human stupidity.

;)

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] A life? :hmm: isn't that the thing you lose on a game?

If it was on an adult only topic I wouldn't know :angel:

Why has she left?

6. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

OK, but this will be the *clean* child proof version!

I met my new beau x-mas night.

We hit it off right away at dinner but I new he was special when we came back to his place and watched a double header of South Park episodes including 'salty chocolate balls' and '...the x-mas pooh'.
    The real clincher came when I went to use his bathroom and found the 'Complete book of Poetry' by Yeats sitting on the sink. Can't get much more diverse than that, eh?
    One eve I stumbled into the SP Latin phrases thread and got pretty floored by my new beau's ability to translate just about every line of text I read to him.
    Oh, and the time he qouted a midieval poem by heart...
    And the three best selling books on Java he wrote in his book shelf...
    Couldn't get online one night because we were busy reading Dylan Thomas 'Under Milkwood' to each other in front of the fireplace.
    Things really got hot when I asked him to show me how to salsa dance (he's a great salsa dancer!) and we found ourselves suddenly face to face, holding hands, our hips rotating to the music!

But you wanted to know the juicy stuff didn't you?!!

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31

scarampella, I'm glad for you, but I won't be happy if you "weed us out" (TM Tal) for good.
    Do please visit us from time to time at least to say hi, ok? ;)

8. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Man, this guy is good! He is using every trick in the book! (the book that I wrote! right.)

Seriously, congrats! It sure is fun when you have someone to share a cold, snowy night, or in my case a warm, California night, with! Hope it works out!

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    He sounds YUMMY! And now are you going to tell us that he's a gamer (or willing to become one) and gorgeous to boot? Gee, I thought I had the only guy who met all those criteria! :love:

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Good for you Scarampella! I wish you both luck in the future

11. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Congratulations Scarampella. Have fun.

12. scarampella Gems: 10/31

Well Rally, he was one of those original pen and paper D & D gamers, but as of yet he hasn't gotten into pc games. I plan on introducing him to my Dreamcast machine tonight. I thought I'd start off with Star Wars pod racing.

As for the icing on the cake stuff, he is classy handsome, drives a fancy little red sports car convertible, makes an extra zero on his income than I, and to top it all off he is a liscenced massage therapist to boot!

I have no idea what I did to deserve this heaven!

[ February 21, 2003, 04:11: Message edited by: scarampella ]

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Is that a euphemism? ;)

I'm happy for you! :thumb:

14. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I will never look at Dreamcast owners the same way again. ;)

15. Elios Gems: 17/31

Man, I could have so much fun with this. So I will
    Well at least he's into roleplaying. ;)

I love it when my wife breaks out her Dreamcast! :jawdrop:

Star Wars? :tie: you gonna be Princess Leia return of the Jedi outfit)? Why do so many men have that fantasy?
    Pod racing? Just tell him to be careful when his pod is racing through the canyons! :toofar:

Is it true what they say about men who drive little red sports car convertables?

Here's a tip for you. Something my wife says all the time.
    "Men are like floors. Lay them right and you can walk all over them for ever!"

Someone's in love, someone's in love! :love:

16. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That was just mean Elios, real evil. :evil:

17. scarampella Gems: 10/31

Head over heels! ( And I have 4" heels!!!)

I'm not sure what they say about guys with little red sports cars, but I know what I think of guys who drive over sized trucks!
    Did I tell you he likes it when I'm in the drivers seat??
    I pulled 110 mph on the highway the other day...whoooohooo!

BTW if anything Elios said was mean (which I seriously doubt) it flew past me, my head is somewhere in the clouds right now :roll:
    And Elios, as to what your wife says: I got the first part down, but I think I'll pass on the second part!

[ February 21, 2003, 04:10: Message edited by: scarampella ]

18. Elios Gems: 17/31

Why is it so hard for women to find men
    who are sensitive, caring, and good looking?
    Because those men already have boyfriends.

What's the difference between a new husband and a new dog?
    After a year, the dog is still excited to see you.

Though those were sortof appropriate

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

You've got it the wrong way around! He should be introducing you to PnP! Not you introducing him to Dreamcast!

20. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I wish you luck. He's good-looking, you-know-what is good (atleast I understood it that way) and he's rich. Enjoy it, while you can, cause sure as the fact, that I am going to hell, it won't last more than a year or two. Just being on the ground and realistic.

The glass is half empty. Ha.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.