1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Atlas of Doom

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Sorvo, Feb 11, 2003.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sorvo, don't forget to take beer with you when you come to kiss me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2022
  2. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'll have a keg strapped to my back for the whole journey :) Hell, I'll be so drunk, You will probably kiss me ;)

3. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Sorvo, you better start working out now, its a long trip with that heavy keg on your back.

4. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Bring two or three kegs, and come at "Beer Time!"

I'll be ready and waiting.

5. SoCo Gems: 9/31

My doorbell has been pretty quiet, I also don't hear any knocking at me door. And Since I live the nearist to you, I thought I was first to die. So my question is Did Sorvo lost his way? Or what?

[ August 17, 2003, 07:10: Message edited by: SoCo ]

6. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Just waiting for new arrivals :p

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Rotku not on list.
    Should I be happy or sad...?

8. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Want to add me in your list? :p

That would be the second list I'm in. In the another one I'm in top 5. :D

9. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I just realized that I never posted here before.
    Well, now I did.
    Sorvo, promise me that before the kissing and the whatever we'll have a beer together! :D

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    SoCo, I'm not sure but I may be geographically closer to Sorvo than you... *gulp*

But I shouldn't be worried right now - if he shows up on my doorstep I'm likely to hand him a box, a roll of tape, and a marker!

11. dman18 Gems: 9/31

Woohoo! I'm on the list! I have no rememberance of what i did to get on it but woohoo! Slith, when he comes to the south, im staying at your house.

12. SoCo Gems: 9/31

[​IMG] Rallymama, Yeah i think you are too. Wow I feel so much better :D

13. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Yay, I made it on the list too, and I've been on the Chatrooms for less than a week!

14. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Oh wow, yay, the joy overwhelms :D Well, I guess it's good that a middle-aged drunk guy is gonna come to your house and bludgeon you to death with a large club with a nail in it. Or not, depending on your own personal view...

[ September 19, 2003, 01:52: Message edited by: Slith ]

15. Sorvo

Media:
    Slith, I thought you don't post on the Boards anymore :p I decided to axe DeBhaal also ;) Any other nicks that shouldn't be there?

16. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Well, I'd like to think that I'm on the list, but really no one want to come over to Australia. Or rather, we won't let you in. We rock here, and dont want any of you filthy foreigners getting in to gods own chosen land.

My own hit list is well on its way to being finished. Although, there isnt all that many people on it.It reads:
    Ronald McDonald. His hair is just Too red.

Im trying to think of more.

17. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

What about that asailent off Johnny English, his hair's the same.

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sorvo, I offer you my help with some of those nicks :evil: :tie: :bigeyes:

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] what's wrong with people with red hair? :hmm:

If Sorvo comes anywhere near me he'll be beaten with a stick... though it has not and never will have a nail in it.

Perhaps Sorvo could take a picture of himself and his latest victim and put it up on the member photos :grin:

20. Sorvo

Media:
    Octara, I don't see your name on the list, so you have nothing to worry about :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.