1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Favorite SP names

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Jack Funk, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Loki, the Norse god had 5 offsprings, 3 with a giant-woman Angerboda and 2 with a human woman named Sigyn, IIRC. And they were Midgardsorm, Hel, Fenrir, Vale and Narfe. No Ivanji's in the mythology. I think that's cleared up now.

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hmmmm, names, I would have to say that I like the name of member 666, BottomFeeder. He/she is also an attorney.

3. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    [​IMG] The wise Harkle recognises the genius of my name! ;)

4. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Thanks to the lack of 1337 names here, about everyone is good. All you need for a good name IMO is uniqueness. And sorcerers does offer a whole variety of names that are rare indeed to see anywhere else. My own included. :)

5. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Hmm, there's a lot of them:

Kitiara
    Tarol'azh
    Taluntain
    Nobleman

All the names here are pretty cool.

6. X Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

8people
    TheBlackRose
    Faragorn
    Blackthorne

7. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

IaaA??

The first ? is a part of the name and the second ? is to ask if anyone agree with me

8. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Why should anyone agree with you? It's about what YOU think is a good name (and I think you do ;) )

IMHO, IaaA? is not a very cool name (cough). IaaA is what donkeys use to say here in Holland, btw. No offens ment...

BTW: X, do you mean Faragorn or Faragon? They both exist here on the boards, though Faragon was here earlier and he is the one I can blame for my addiction to these boards.
    I prefer Faragon.

[ January 17, 2003, 19:32: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] hmm... I suppose IaaA? is a rather interesting name, it sort of reminds me of a cat being stepped on though, while confused.

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] He shortened it from IamanAsshole when I told him to change it. I knew he was trouble even before he started posting.

[ January 17, 2003, 23:23: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

11. X Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Nuhn I mean faragorn... I do not know the man behind the mask but I LOVED aragorn in the lord of the rings (book and movie) and that has been the closest i have seen here yet (If i find an aragorn my post would be aragorn as my favorite name hehe) now im rambling which means one thing... pill time!! lol Just messing

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I like Ezellohar, as well as Virne, Taluntain, Extremist, Ragusa... ceptic Yoghurt was a great one as well, as was Psycho the Fanged Rabbit.

THank you all for the support you have shown for a name that is nothing more than once misspelt Arabel...

(*cough* I am sooo sick of this *wheeze*)

13. Muumli the Wayfarer Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Jack Funk
    Jim Babwe
    Ihtafeer (even if it is from BG2, it is still awesome)
    Astin X

so many more, cannot think of them all...

BTW: If you change your post name in the edit profile menu, it just changes your name, right? you don't lose anything?

[Nothing but recognition - BTA]

[ January 20, 2003, 02:52: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Sir Belisarius confirmed deriving his nick from the great general Belisarius of the Roman Empire, so he is now my candidate.

15. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

IaaA means IamanAhole?........ :doh:

Hmm methinks the coolest name is Kitiara or Mathetais.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] IaaA?'s name was a question - I think he answered it himself.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    And Taluntain certified him ;)

18. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I like:

Tal's
    Sir Bel's
    Mathetais
    Ragusa

And a Few others.

19. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    'A Few Others' would surely be a cool name!

Like: I used to be Schysophrenic (sp), but we're okay now. :p

20. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Extremist sounds very cool,Silverblade is good too.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.