1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who's your favorite poster?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by TheBlackRose, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? :p

Arabwel and 8people are simply the best posters I've ever read over the entire net. They rock!

Besides being gorgeous models and nicest persons they are SMART!

P.S.:

GO BABIES! Enlighten us with more spam! :D :D

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Shadowhunter, what are you on about?

4. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Alright, alright you old smoothie.

5. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

[​IMG] Shadowhunter has a good point. Some posters tend to be more spam-prone than others. Not much that can be done about it... :p

[ September 03, 2002, 01:47: Message edited by: Earl Grey ]

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Thank you, guys, fot your support.

My favourites would be Shralp, Z-Layrex, Sir Bel, Ragusa, Shadowhunter and SlimShogun, but just about everyone here is great ;)

Ara
    (Obsessions are very healthy)

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Well now Kenneth has practically gone from SP, i'm gonna have to promote someone...hmmm, i'd say.... Yerr...no shr....no 8peo...no it's.. ARABWEL! :thumb:

8. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Shralp makes me laugh.
    Extremist is the man when you need answers to the hard questions (and problems). Or a verbal beating. Whichever.
    Tal and BTA are great at answering questions and beating down rules violators (often with amusing effect).
    Z-Layrex and Padine make me scratch my head. In a good way.
    And of course, our wonderful spam queens, Shadow, Ara, and 8people (great name btw).

It is a great community. Thank you all.

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    So much for loyalty :rolleyes: . j/k

10. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] /me twiddles his thumbs...

I'm still here... :wave:
    But fav posters have to be SlimShogun, Sir Yerril, Shralp or Padeen (believe it or not, this person is better if you want a light laugh, I mean just look at the spelling! :thumb: )

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

well... i think I just have to vote for myself... for nobody else does :) Well.. that's my own fault, I spam too much :)

I vote for Shralp

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Whoa, I never knew I was so widely recognized! :bigeyes:

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

It's the wings Yerril. Scratch your head? Jack, can you explain? :)

[ September 05, 2002, 20:56: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

14. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Sometimes I read your posts and scratch my head, like, "WTF?".
    This is a much more frequent occurence with Padine.

15. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    My top favorite must be Shralp, he manages to make absurd notions appear sensible, he is a dangerous creature ;)

Otherwise Ragusa and Extremist are always fun to read, I like most of the ladies as well because they give an insight into the twisting pathways that is the female mind.

16. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] love makes me blind so I really can read Shralp's posts :1eye:

So My vote Goes for BTA.

EDIT; And ofcourse everyone else. Why else would I sneak around, if it wasn't for you? heh

[ September 10, 2002, 23:46: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

17. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

My favorites of course are Vukodlak and C'Jakob because they are amazing in bed.

I also like Shralp for his impassioned views, so different from mine. Without him, we might have been in danger of complete consensus -- which is not very interesting.

Jack Funk likes good music and is so sensible. Though he turned down my marriage proposal. Hmm, maybe that's *why* he turned it down.

Joacquin often agrees with me with the most endearingly European militance.

Oblate is completely adorable -- her posts in "Sympathy for the Slut" still crack me up.

Sprite treats us here in the anonymity of cyberspace as if we were her friends -- I wish I were.

In fact, everyone here is charming, interesting, or both -- because our friend BTA shuts down those who are not before I ever see their posts.

Cheers to all.

18. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] A werewolf and a spongioform encephalopathy eh? Good choices. :love: :1eye:

19. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] :grin: methylviolet... what exotic posts you have- got any deity in you? would you like some? :love:

favourite posters: nobleman, vukodlak and every newbie (during the phase where they'll post just to get a reaction or be annoying). a poll... a poll on both your forums!

20. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Definitely Ara :thumb:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.