1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who has the best profile pic?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Z-Layrex, Aug 20, 2002.

1. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Me NEEDS to join the competition 'couse i think my pics ir truly superior :eek: :eek:

2. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Scamparella gets my vote. That's a really cool pic, best one I've seen.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] y@y

I finally got myself a pic, Could someone put here who has a profile pic? because I don't actually know who has and hasn't :p

I'd better start lookin' ;)

4. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] What about mine, is it good.

Kinda Frosty? Right?

Well, I like it anyway...

Frosty
    (Dragons!) :rolleyes:

5. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I have this great funny picture (.jpg format) in my harddisk that I like to put in my profile... but I don't know how.
    I don't have a website either, so I don't know where to get my URL.
    Can anybody help?

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

You can post it up onto a signature hosting website.

7. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Z,

How do I do that? Some procedures would be helpful. And thanks.

BTW, News Staff?

[ October 04, 2002, 10:36: Message edited by: nior ]

8. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Almost afraid to ask....

Where can I find some nice galleries for a suitable profile-pic? I've searched the web more then once, but I couldn't find a nice one except for the female cleric from Icewind Dale. And since i'm a male....well, you get the idea!

9. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hm... It's a shame half of your urls don't work, eh, everyone?

I got mine on one of the Japanese Manga sites currently running in Japan.

After looking at all of yours, I still have to agree mine's the best, then Utyuun's.

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I would have to say that most of them are pretty bad. The good ones are barely mentioned. My personal favourite has got to be... S Goddess!

11. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Half of the pics you people have aren't functional so I suggest that you get a new one.

I don't think anyone's profile pic is bad but I myself like that of S Goddess, Uytuun, and mine. Others are just...well not that interesting as they could have been or not functional.

I got my pic from the internet years ago when I first got a computer and took it also as my logo. Though that site is down now I was lucky enough to find the same picture on another one.

12. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I'm digging mine. It certainly is the weirdest :p .

And of course it has to do with Star Wars :grin:

[ October 08, 2002, 04:36: Message edited by: Big B ]

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I spent about five fours doing mine. About an hour sketching, then gour paintshopproing it.

It's my first one done like that. :)

Ara
    (Can I draw? I need feedback...)

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Ara, it's decent, but not as good as some of the profesionals out there.

15. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Here, I changed mine, take a look.

The only pictures that have appealed to me so far, I've found just by searching on www.google.com. I haven't gone to any special websites.

16. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    No you sillies.

No pic can withstand the power of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Luv is destructive

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.