1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who plays World of Warcraft?

Discussion in 'Warcraft & Starcraft' started by Abomination, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

[​IMG] Because frankly if anyone here does I'd like to get together with you on a server. I just bought the game and I've had a history of MMORPGs so I assume I can pick up the basics of WoW pretty quickly.

Or maybe you could give me a crash course on some of the less obvious parts of the game?

2. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ceronicous, Level 41 Orc Hunter, the Guild Dawn of Shadows, the EU Server Earthen Ring.

3. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Erahn, level 14 human rogue.

Grakkor, level 10 orc warrior.

Both on Argent Dawn.

4. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Heh, that's it? Well I figure joining Jesper would be the best idea in my case, I don't fancy playing catch-up to Rutkowski.

Or perhaps we could all join a new server and start from scratch? Put some planning into it?

5. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I don't think I'll be making any new characters soon, as I also play SWG and CoH/V and just don't have the time. :p

If you join Argent Dawn, I'll be glad to help you out, as I'm sure Rutkowski will on Earthen Ring.

6. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Zargrim Lvl 60 shaman, earthen ring
    Zarona lvl 54 warrior, Earthen ring.
    besides does i have acouple of low lvl alts

So join earthen ring :p

7. Drow Sorcerer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

38 Druid alllie side on Khaz gorth. (Arvian)

Is it just me or is grinding for your mount the most anoying thing in game.

8. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Êwan, lvl 54 Gnome Mage on Thunderhorn..

What? Grind for mount!?! :shake: Just bug your high-lvl friends till they borrow you the money :p .

9. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I have been/is seriously addicted but I am starting to get out of it (mostly due to my guild desintegrating). I have a 60 mage with almost full epic named Hood on Vashj. I also have a 60 warlock, 54 rogue and some lowbies of most classes on same server. I have played since EU release, more than a year now but I am getting out of thanks to Oblivion and that the community I was playing with folded.

10. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

And how much has it cost you, including initial purchase fee and monthly fees?

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I play on EU Bloodcalp server. Have a level 48 undead rogue. That guy's been going for about 6 months.

Anyone want to pop by that server for a game, would be cool ;) .

12. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @Wordplay around 150€ or thereabouts. Money well spent imo. WoW have given me ALOT of entertainment.

13. LeFleur Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I was pretty addicted, got a lvl 60 pala on the Earthen Ring, with epic mount even, but stoppen playing because it made no sense anymore :)

14. Jimmy-X Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I've just been hooked. Just got to L17 undead warlock. But the quests all being kill X number of monsters, take item from A to B plus the amount of mindless grinding has got me reconcidering if I will cancel my subscription.

Any thoughts?

15. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

I'm on Stonemaul

16. Jimmy-X Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I'm now up to L27. It seems guilds are where its at. Solo-ing is mondo boring

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.