1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

World of Warcraft, mainly, but after buying a modded PS2 I currently also have a load of PS2 games waiting on the shelf.

3. starfox64 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I keep switching back and forth between Neverwinter Nights and Metroid Fusion.

4. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Sin, an FPS from around 1998 I rescued from a bargain bin. Quite a bit of fun, and far more entertaining than most of the recent FPSs I've played.

I'm also playing Supaplex, a puzzle game from 1990 similar to Boulderdash. It's a LOT of fun, but it's also very, very hard.

5. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Trying to find the next dosbox game that could keep me occupied for more than one playing. I tried Master of Magic but couldn't figure out what I'm supposed to do or how to move, so I gave it up for now. The game sounds appealing on paper but the reviews were not good, not many people have downloaded it, and it wasn't intuitive to learn. So I might not go back to it.

I did find Heroes of Might and Magic 1, and it has been fun thus far, so I'm playing that right now.

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Just finished KotOR, best Star Wars game I've played so far (and I've played many). :tie:

I had 23 strength, 21 wis :p . used kill, force whirlwind, lightning storm, heal and force persuasion. Two lightsabers made my character a real bad-ass, with 34/24 to hit and 15-36/14-24 to damage.
    I choosed the light path and romanced Bastila.

Next time: More points on repair, because I couldn't fix HK-47.

7. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i finally finished the platinum edition of neverwinter nights.now i'm starting the gold edition of age of mythology.and i'm still battling dragon quest 8 on the ps2

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yes KotOR is majorly badass. I've just restarted myself hehe. lightside game though.

9. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    I played lightside too, but you can still use darkside powers :evil: . What good is a game with jedi powers if you don't choke people?

Now starting KotOR 2, unfortunately I seem to have bought the German version.

10. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Oblivion.

This is my first try at the Elder Scrolls series, and I have to say it : I'm falling in love.

11. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i'm done with age of mythology.it wasn't a bad game,but it's no civilzation.i'd advise it for people new to rts.it only had 4 ages,so the advances were very limited.i beat it 4 times,and decided it was time to move on.now i'm playing pirates.a great game.i played the older version years ago on the nes.this is a great improved version.....and i'm still doing dragon quest 8 on ps2

12. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Fifa 2007, Loom, Baldur`s Gate 1 and F.E.A.R

13. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31

Enchanted Arms on the PS3...

and

NeverWinter Nights HotU on the PC...

14. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Starwars: Battlefront II on the PS2.

15. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Just finished Bioshock for the first time. Cooling down then replaying.

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Nothing really except the usual game of Warcraft III TFT multiplayer every now and then, or an NWN2 module.

17. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Bioshock, Medieval 2 - Total War, and Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games.

18. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31

Would like to start up a new game of BG; as soon as I find my TotSC CD.

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Now that my laptop's fixed, I'm playing Morrowind again after getting kinda tired of playing the WC3 campaigns over and over again. Nearing the end of my fifth character, and I can't wait for the sixth.

20. Sir Fink Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Fallout 2. Haven't played this game in years and I'm amazed at all the stuff I missed my first time through. What an awesome game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.