1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i'm currently playing a lot. but the latest iv'e finished is Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy

another game i highly reccomend is Day Of The Tentacle! it's an adventure game that is hillarious

i'm also playing: Oblivion, Empire Earth 2(i think), Alien versus predator 2, Star wars Battlefront 2, BG2:TOB, Vampire: Bloodlines. and also a very nice and fun multiplayer game SOLDAT! it's polish and very good

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well Im probably going to start Jade Empire soon as my husband gets it for me, but I'm still playing SL. I never thought I would get addicted to something like that,

3. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i finished the first neverwinter nights,and started the first expansion,shodows of undrentide.i'm still doing hack 2 on ps2

4. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

The only game that I really want to play right now is Heroes of Might and Magic III, but my friend has it so...

I have been playing some Worms World Party, good fun.

Ooh and Pokemon Silver, I can't find anybody to get me a Blue and my only first generation was Yellow (=worse) so I had to settle for this one.

5. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    MLB '07: The Show. It's a lot of fun...if you're into baseball of course.

6. Blog Gems: 23/31

Cannon fodder is such a hard game... I'm giving up. I got through the shareware version of the first release, and a strange glitch convinced me to stop playing its sequel. I finished a tough four-phase mission only to have the screen fail to load and I couldn't save. I'm not doing all that hard work again!

7. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Heroes of Might and Magic III = :thumb: :thumb:

Cannon Fodder... I could never finish this game. Too frustrating having to go through the 3 previous phases just because you made an oh-so-tiny mistake at the very end of the 4th phase. I'd like to play it again some time, but will probably use an emulator and abuse save states.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Back to good 'ol Warcraft III.

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

World of Warcraft has taken all my gaming time for quite a while now!

10. Will Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Just started playing Lord of the Rings Online as a change from WoW and it's a great deal of fun. Much more casual friendly than other MMOs and it looks nice to boot.

11. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Media:
    Gran Turismo 4. Got myself a PS2 on the cheap recently and am really enjoying it.

12. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

The Secret of Monkey Island, Quest for Glory 2, Championship Manager 2001 and Fifa 96.

13. Ziad

Media:
    Secret of Monkey Island is great. Quest for Glory 2 is being remade by the same guys who re-made King's Quest 1 & 2, so I'm waiting for that to come out before I replay the entire QFG series.

I'm playing Curse of the Azure Bonds with some of the characters I imported from Pool of Radiance. I dumped 2 of my Fighters and replaced them with a Paladin and a Ranger, then noticed that they start with 25000 XP, while my imported characters had 200,000... imported parties are way too overpowered in the Gold Box games.

14. Blog Gems: 23/31

Curse of the Azure Bonds was really hard I found. I can't remember what those red and green guys were called... Bits o' Moander? Those guys gave me trouble. I also recall a battle in a barn or something that frees you of a bond in the south east somewhere? Was it Efreeti that made it so hard? Can't remember that either, but those are the two things I am reminded of that made the game so difficult.

15. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Baldur's Gate 1, this time with a cleric, and Warhammer 40K, Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.

16. Ziad

Media:
    @Blog: I did the efreeti-in-a-barn fight yesterday, but the bond actually gets removed a little after that (well, 2 dungeons later :) ). That fight was actually pretty easy. I suppose that starting parties would have a MUCH harder time, but starting the game with the ability cast level 5 spells doesn't really leave much room for challenge. Although... yes, the clerics of Moander are a real pain. For a 1st level spell Hold Person is waaaay overpowered, as it's guaranteed insta-death if it hits your front line fighters. I hate this spell, and they just keep casting it.

17. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Commander Keen 4-6, Wolfenstein 3d, Oblivion and Simon the Sorcerer

18. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i finished hack 2 yesterday.i spent about 10 minutes on the playable demo for final fantasy 12 ( i really don't know why they bothered to put it in ),the i started dragon quest 8.i'm still doing the shadows of undrentide on pc

19. Blog Gems: 23/31

Playing Colonization again. This game is taking so much time, but I still find it fun somehow. I think I need to take a break from this and finish a shorter game first before coming back to this.

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Fired up Morrowind again. Diablo II and Civ IV are still in the mix. I also play free cell when I want to listen to music...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.