1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

2. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Playing the good old classic Monopoly, on ZSNES emulator. Too bad there isn't a fast forward button in real life ;)

3. Chandos the Red

Chandos the Red This Wheel's on Fire

Media:
    Shivering Isles

4. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I've got the urge to play Advanced Squad Leader. Because I have no opponent locally, I'll have to use the VASL online method to play against my out of town friends. It's a very time consuming game though, so it's hard to find the time to play.

I just got Fallout and Fallout 2 (I'm a little behind the times). I'm looking forward to playing them.

5. Half-elven Duergar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I'm currently enjoying Runescape... got to level 17 in less than 3 hours ;)

6. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Last night after playing NWN for about an hour I switched over to NBA Home Court on PS3.

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    NWN2, HOMM5, S.T.A.L.K.E.R

Think that's everything.

8. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Dark Forces.

9. theGodless Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Media:
    Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Jedi Knight. It's amazing how much better than Dark Forces this game is. There's only 2 years between the games and yet they're miles apart! The level design in JK is one of the best I've seen in any FPS.

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    ok...I'm still playing SL. There is a lot more to the "game" than I originally thought.

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Diablo 2 and Dark Crusade (Warhammer 40k).

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Seeing as I only have access to my work laptop which has very limited game playing capability I am playing Master of Orion 2. It is an oldie but it is still a lot of fun.

14. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Knights of the Nine Oblivion expansion with the Modular Enhanced Oblivion player made plug-in. The MOE is primarily for the Delayed Quest plug-in. You start in Anvil and can start at a higher level. Not that you get much to start with but it's still fun. I also have the randon unidentified monsters and items installed. This also makes it much more interesting and fun. I love the Kotn expansion. In fact I wish it had more to it. Endings are always a let down for me. :cry:

15. Mudde Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

For now i'm playing Tactics Ogre. After that i'll probably play any FPS-game for a day (not important which one, only that I get the chance to stoot some baddies. I usually get boored after a few hours) and then start playing IWD2 with crucis new mod!

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I installed Diablo II and the LoD expansion today. I've been wanting some point/click/kill action lately...

17. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Morrowind with both expansions. Promised myself to finish it completely this time. Also playing Oblivion on and off. As Nakia stated further up here: The knights of the nine plug-in is great. Was too short though. Or maybe I lost track of the time I spent playing it too easily :) . Looking forward to much more plug ins for oblivion for sure. Hope they just build on that game for a long time.

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I started playing Starcraft last night. It doesn't look too bad graphically despite its age. It is still a pretty fun game.

19. Ban'Darlae Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Syberia. I just love the art in that game.
    And ofcourse Fallout. Always Fallout.

20. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Splitting my time between NWN2, Oblivion and Civilization 4. I recently bought C&C3, which is fun, but it hasn't dug it's meathooks into me yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.