1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm playing Knights of the Old Republic, soloing BG+BG2 and whistling Saria's Song (you know, from Ocarina of Time?) in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

2. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I've got a couple of parties going in IWD2 at the moment, mixed in with some Tiger Woods 2005 on the Xbox. Amazingly, I've learnt that golf can be fun, if you remove awful weather and the tedious bits in between smacking the ball damn hard. And Matchplay rules. :cool:

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Getting into PS:T at the moment. Story's finally caught me after many many hours of just curiosity driving me through it.

But I have to say the combat just plain sucks out loud. If *ANY* game needed a Ctrl+Y, this would be the one.

4. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Rappelz. Great free online game.

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Dug out Lands of Lore 2 and I'm giving it a go.

6. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

GTA: San Andreas. I love it.

7. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Currently playing back some Guild Wars, trying out Freelancer and planning to start Giants: Citizen Kabuto again.

8. nunsbane

nunsbane

Ico for the PS2, IWD2-HoF, and of course a lingering game of BG.

9. Ziad

Media:
    I finished Quake 4 yesterday. I liked it much more than Doom 3, but still felt vaguely disappointed. Just like Doom 3 the game is way too linear, and while the graphics are very good there is a certain sameness in the enemie's appearance, not to mention it pulled off the Halo trick of duplicating entire portions of some levels several times. You know it's an exact copy-paste job when you can walk through a previously-unexplored area with your eyes closed.

I'm going back to my Evil Luther game of Lands of Lore 2 now that I've figured out how to get past the spot I was stuck in.

10. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

My old copy of Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight.

:tie: :tie: :tie:

:D

11. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Axis & Allies online on a free client, as well as Medieval 2: Total War and Neverwinter Nights.

12. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. And man it makes my heart pound at times!

13. Ziad

Media:
    Duke Nukem 2. Damn hard game, but surprisingly fun.

Another retro I've been playing along other stuff is Raptor. Lots of fun for something with such simple gameplay.

14. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Jade empire (kind of sucks), Oblivion, the monkey island games. alien vs predator 2 (via lan). Hmm thats it really. Its on and off quite abit. 2 hours of gametime each day. Am in a reading mood as of late.

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Civilisation IV: Warlords.

16. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War.

17. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Mortal Kombat Trilogy. I have mastered all of Noob's moves (except for fatalities..). :D

18. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Morrowind, there is something else?

19. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and I'm kicking ass on it. 8)

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Been giving Medieval 2: Total War another going over. It is addictive. Tempted to hook up the X-box for some NHL 07. After watching my Leafs blow a 4-1 lead now trailing 5-4 with less than 10 minutes in the third period, I think that will be the only chance I have to watch the Leafs in the Playoffs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.