1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    I bought and started Guild Wars Nightfall yesterday. Playing a necromancer/elementalist right now and fairly enjoying myself.

2. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @henkie: That was a funny coincidence :)

I'm actually thinking of going through the Warcrafts (except the online stuff). I've got or can get all of them, so it might be interesting, especially considering I've never played the War3 campaigns.

3. Ironmancal2131

Ironmancal2131 Nice head, I think I'll take it

Currently: Legend of Zelda: TP, Legend of Zelda: LttP, Final Fantasy XII, and still, for the past 3 years, Baldur's Gate!

4. Ziad

Media:
    About to start Knights of the Old Republic, after putting it off for years. I hope I'm not as disappointed as I was with NWN.

5. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Freedom Force!

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Played a bit of Tutu, but now Morrowind has since sucked me back in. Not sure whether to be happy or sad about that. :roll:

7. Gawain Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna -- pulled it out of the box again a few weeks ago.

8. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Call of Duty at the moment. In an FPS mood. So tempted to buy Oblivion, but I'm stonely broke.

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I started playing Morrowind again. You can't stay away from those sorts of games.

10. Half-elven Duergar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Well, I myself am playing Dungeon Siege 2... after months and months of wasting time with FFXII's Gil Snapper (dang! to be honest, I'm still searching for this thing). I wanted to see how DS has improved. I like the weapons, and especially the fact that you can purchase cute wittow critters as pets. I like the idea of feeding your pet some stuff and watching it grow from a baby to a powerful ally. I myself bought an ice elemental and now it's in it's fledgling stage. I LOOOOOVE my pet. I just hope BG3 will do the same with familiars.

11. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

I am at my second run of NWN2.

12. Ziad

Media:
    Finished KOTOR, which was better than I expected, and which I enjoyed far more than NWN. It has its (un)fair share of irritations, and in some places I really felt a voice was saying "please follow the yellow line and stay behind the velvet ropes". The "twist" was way too obvious when it does happen (predicted it many, may hours earlier), but it's still good when it does happen. Overall I quite enjoyed the game.

I'm about to start The Sith Lords, and I'm hoping this one will be on par, or (who knows?) better.

13. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I just started playing Fable: The Lost Chapters. So far I am not impressed, especially with the annoying interface.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Final Fantasy VII: Derge of Cerberus. Fun fun fun... :spin:

15. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

I played Arcanum from Friday to Sunday, however for some reason the computer wouldn't recognise CD1 in the drive, but I have no problem with other games.

Now I am playing Rome Total War and kicking arse.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I haven't finished FF12 although I'm about 2/3 and have taken a month long (so far) break from it. I also have NWN2 which I am a little way into the beginning and I enjoy a lot but had to take a break from it because the camera was driving me crazy. Presently I'm playing Dink Smallwood and I've been playing it for several weeks because even though its a freeware game the graphics are pretty nice and the game is very fun to play.

17. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I got FFIV Advance on Saturday and it's great fun. I'd played the Playstation version a couple of times and this is a massive improvement. Better graphics, new stuff and a better translation (although they kept the infamous "you spoony bard!" line in there).

18. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Having fun with a Battle Mage in Sacred.

Also, I'm going to try to play a Wizard through SoU and HotU.

19. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Got addicted to F.E.A.R. Combat lately, first time on-line for me so I'm a bit noob yet but improving a lot :grin:

20. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

Arcanum is working again. Yeah!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.