1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What game are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Enagonios, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Playing Oblivion -- I've waited one year for it.....and it's everything I thought it would be and more. Absolutely astounding.

2. ObviousDelirium Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Been playing Fallout 2, as well as replaying Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1, not Advance). I remembered FFT being hard at some points in the game, but it turns out rather easy when you know which jobs are the most useful and how to obtain them, I actually got dancers, samurais and others sooner then I should normally have...

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A nifty little platformer called Out of this World, as well as a bit of Dungeon Keeper (and a whole lot of Mount&Blade). Now that I've managed to fix a problem that was stopping me from playing a good deal of games - I can play all these lovely old games which I have stored up again (and have gone on a bit of a downloading spree - shame that The Underdogs seems to be having download issues...)

4. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Someone stole their domain unfortunately. Killed their forums where I spent a fair amount of time too :(

Not much at the moment, though I'm attempting to give Chrono Cross a go.

5. Zarakinthish Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Here are some of the games I'm currently playing:
    • Operation Flashpoint: Game of the Year edition. Has the original Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis along with the Gold Upgrade/Red Hammer Campaign and Operation Flashpoint: Resistance. For those who don't know, for the most part it's basically a combined arms (tanks and other armored vehicles, helicopters, planes, as well as infantry) combat simulator. The campaigns are set on four approximately 100KMĀ² fictional islands. The game was realistic enough that they made a training tool with the engine. The result was Virtual Battlespace 1 (VBS1). The United States Marine Corps was their first customer. The program is now used by the United States Army, and the Australian Defence Force, with a new version (VBS2) just about to come out.
    • Neverwinter Nights, with Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark, and version 2.2c of the Player Resource Consortium (PRC) pack. I've lost track of how many times I've played the original campaign and SoU. Still haven't played through HotU, but probably will this time around with the minotaur character I'm running currently (at present he is Monk 7/Initiate of Draconic Mysteries 8)
    • Scorched3D, a freeware 3D remake of the old DOS classic Scorched Earth. Very simplistic play, but loads of fun.

6. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Neverwinter Nights, and good ol' Transport Tycoon.

I just finished Case CLosed and Azure Sheep, two Half Life mods, and I'm also playing Half Life 2 a bit.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

**** yeah. You got taste, Big Cat. Damn you, you've given me an urge to play Ruins of Lore...

I've recently got an urge to play Diablo II and I obeyed it. I'm also playing FF4, and I've nearly finished it. I'm about halfway through Chrono Trigger.

8. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Oblivion

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Hmm, looks like the urge to play OgreBattle (SNES) has returned again. Only I can stop the March of the Black Queen! :rolling: :smash:

10. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Neverwinter Nights, and Seiken Densetsu III (Secret of Mana 2) for the SNES. Also trying to play Freedom Force again, but there's never enough time...

11. LeFleur Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Oblivion(sound is bugged but playing regardless, you get used to everything in the long run) and WCIII:TFT

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Morrowind. Warcraft III The Frozen Throne multiplayer on battle.net (and that's it, and mostly 1v1 nowadays, anyway). Looking for nice NWN modules. PM me if you know any, by the way.

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Still trying to get through KotOR for the first time. I am also in a run through of BG with Easy Tutu.

14. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Still on that Dragon Quest 8, y'know with RL and stuff I don't have much time to play anyway

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I've finally gotten back to ToB - so much combat...

16. Daie d'Malkin

BG2+TOB with a party of two, for story purposes. My elven fighter/mage and Viccy

I'm also playing my shiny new Tomb Raider Legend

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Heroes of Might and Magic 5 demo.

18. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Finished hordes of the underdark, just so I had done it. played a Monk, had to load the game once, redicilously easy. Sold my neverwinter game to a retarded guy today (retarded for real). Can`t stand the sight of it anymore. Its without a doubt the worst "rpg" ever made. Still i finished it though hehe.

So Now I started playing quest for glory 1. Great game. And I am also playing BG2 for the 5th time , with a bard char this time. Imported from BG1.
    also I`m playing Space Quest 3 and Kings Quest 6 on and off on the side (got to love those old sierra games:).

19. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Mostly BGTutu (Stalker + "canon" party), with a sprinkling of IWD2 (OotS-themed party :grin: ) and occasional bouts of NWN (cleric in the OC :thumb: ), but only for 30 minutes at a time or else poor Dancer overheats. :(

20. Daie d'Malkin

I'm having a re-run through 'Mercenaries' for my Crossbox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.