1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

KoTOR II help needed

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Series' started by Viper3220, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Viper3220 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Can anyone point me to a forum (OTHER than lucasarts of course because they !@#$%^ suck!) that will help me with the following problem.....?

Spoilers?

Well when I first landed (on Nar Shadda) Quello talked to me and told me I'd have to move because another ship was scheduled to come in.... anyway I talked my way out of it but later I go back to talk to him (wondering why I haven't had any problems with my ship being there yet) and I talk to him without Atton in my party he simply says "hey, you there!" then the conversation breaks and he flies to the ship... goes halfway around it then disappears... now I reload, talk to him while Atton is in my party, quello says same thing except this time atton is there to say "uh-oh" so quello says the same thing he did to me before.... NOW no matter what I choose it will show his face... and the screen will fade black, then it goes to the party selection screen... I have to select my party. I do so, but then I get the "Lucas Arts" screen at the beginning!! what is the problem here?

[ February 16, 2005, 18:20: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Eric Xanthus Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I've not encountered any bug so drastic in playing KOTOR2. It sounds like you might have a bad install, but I'm really just guessing. You don't need to go back to talk to Quello--you'll eventually see a cutscene and know that you must return to your ship to deal with a little problem. Try doing it that way, and hopefully it will bypass whatever problem you're having.

And yes, the LucasArts forum is a mess. Until a patch comes out, it's everyone for themselves in finding work-arounds.

3. Viper3220 Gems: 2/31

Ah well see I doubt I have a "bad install" seeing as how I'm playing the XBOX version. also I have done all I think I can and that cutscene just won't show up. I did everything but fix the airspeeder and do a bonus mission. (or infiltrate the hutt's warehouse) there are also 2 doors I just cannot get to open but I know they lead somewhere.

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

yerg. i think maybe i'll wait a month for KotOR2 to stabilize before getting it..

5. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I haven't picked this one up, yet. I'll probably do it this weekend. From my understanding, they went nuts with the build-your-own-stuff segment of the game; not to the same extent that Arcanum did, but fairly decent.

I wasn't "hyped" about this game, but I'll probably pick it up based on whats being said about it on forums and the quality of the first one in the series.

6. Viper3220 Gems: 2/31

If anyone else has had this problem please tell me what you did to fix it...

*SPOILERS*

I even bribed that little guy 2000 credits to give me a bad name with the exchange. and I'm still not getting cutscene with the ship.

7. Eric Xanthus Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Mentioning that it was XBOX would have helped a little in diagnosis. Like I said, I haven't had any problems with the PC version aside from minor things. But I can't remember what event I completed to trigger the cutscene, so I can't give you more specific advice. Sorry.

8. Viper3220 Gems: 2/31

I was reading some faq at gamefaqs and he said it would trigger after you completed the sidequest with the exchange in the refugee sector. but when I went back there Quello was still there and that was the problem I was getting... hmm I hate to just have to quit playing and not finish the game after 30-40 hours of gameplay into it....

9. Newfie Banned

Can anyone help me with the Telos quest? I have GO-TO in my party but I cannot get Vogga the Hutt to give me permission to allow me to finish the quest of the family that needs to get out of Nar Sheeda. Th slughead that is in the middle of the docks keeps telling me I need Vogga's permission but it does not give me the option when I talk to Vogga. I don't think I can finish the fuel to Telos quest either. What do I do?

10. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

You don't actually need Vogga's permission, you need to make the guy standing next to the middle pilon happy. You can do so by succesfully helping him bringing the waiting freighters in. It's a little riddle, not too hard to figure out. After that, he won't deny you anything BUT.... you need to do something about the Exchange first of course. After that, all pieces will come together.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.