1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Worst game ever?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by casey, Mar 21, 2004.

1. The 'good' guy Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

That game is not really THE game, but the second link in this topic is more fun :p

2. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

The Sims and all its evil little offspring.

3. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

I also found GTA3 a lesser game after 4 hours of play, and never played it again. It's just not my style of game.

Worst game I've ever seen is Invictus. I like myths, but this licked balls. I only play RPG's so...no other option.

4. Bombur

Bombur I'm always last and I don't like it

[​IMG] Aww, come on, Rastor -- at least that one makes me laugh!

5. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

LOL! Erebus, who I assume is one and the same, wrote a review of Big Rigs in JANUARY! HAHAHA

6. DrowLicious Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Soldier of Fortune 2 is a half-decent fps, i can't believe someone said it sucked visually. Not on my comp! ToEE was the most buggy, but it had a lot of ol'school flave and didn't crash on everybody's cpu. The NwN oc as THE worst game, Sarevok? Give me a break. My vote?........Robocop for the original gameboy. Anybody play that? Zero Tolerance for Sega Genesis, baaarrrff!!!!! PC? Battlefield 1942. It has no authenticity when it comes to weapons and such.

7. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Battlefield 1942 as the worst game for the PC...ever? What?

It's not supposed to be a WWII recreation, it's arcade-style mayhem. Criticizing Battlefield 1942 for unauthentic weapons is like criticizing Super Mario Bros. for inaccurate depictions of plumbing or GTA for unauthentic police responses. It's fun, not history.

Worst Game Ever? That X-Box volleyball game where the whole point of the game is to ogle the girls in different outfits. The gameplay of the volleyball mode isn't even good. That game single-handedly moved the gaming industry a step backwards from respectability.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.