1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: What type of graphics you want to see in D&D games today?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by night_hawk, Sep 14, 2003.

1. night_hawk Banned

What type of graphics you want to see inn D&D games today?

[ September 15, 2003, 20:12: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 25 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: What type of graphics you want to see inn D&D games today? (25 votes.)

What type of graphics you want to see in D&D games today? (Choose 1)
    * The All-out 3d like Dungeon Seige or Neverwinternights - 4% (1)
    * the classic baldurgate/Soa/tob or diablo/diablo II look? - 64% (16)
    * you can choose in the game option what type of look you want - 32% (8)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

3. rastilin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I don't really mind what I use as long as there's a good campain or a map edditor.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Switching, definitely.

And a good text-only game wouldn't hurt ;)

5. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Of course switching. I can't see why anybody would have something else, you can choose, can't you? :)

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Anything that actually runs on my computers is welcome :grin:

7. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I'm a lot more concerned with the game having a good plot than it having good graphics. Anything utilitarian will work for the pictures.

8. AlexGK Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

:wail: I wanna old Infinity engine baaaack :wail:

9. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I'd rather see the simple graphics back from 10 years ago.... when load times where like this *snaps finger*

Sometimes the load times and save times really tick me off... especially the ones between maps. (I can live with saving/booting up time) It becomes inconvenient to go back and forth searching screens for quests or whatnot - and that's what we do all the time in RPGs.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.