1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Games you are currently playing most frequently?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Kovalis Darkfire, Aug 1, 2003.

1. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I've been playing away on Thief1 and Thief2. The time I can find that is. Without cheating, too.

Anyways, I have a bunch of other games loaded, and have messed around with some of them for 20 minutes or so. I'm so behind the times it's not funny.

2. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Secret Service: In Harms Way (talk about a difficult game) and Delta Force 2. When I have the time, that is.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    BG2 and Might and Magic 7.

I don't know if you would count nationstates as a game, but I do and I go there at least once almost everyday.

I'm also going to run through IWD1 again and to finish IWD2 with my solo paladin/wizard (rarely, rarely playing it now, but I guess it'll take some short period of devoted playing rather than months when I finally get to it).

4. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I haven't played games much in last months. But when I play, I play either WC3 Frozen throne or BG2. I also try to finish my solo games in IWD1.

I think I'm going back to HoMM 3 once again. :)

5. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Planescape: Torment

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Shadowrunner for the Megadrive/Genesis

Love this game :)

Love Cyberpunk :) :borg: < data jack and cyber eye

7. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

hearts by microsoft

8. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

icewindale 2, need for speed hot pursuit 2, unreal tournament, unreal tournament 2003,ghost recon, bg1 & 2

9. Gwenhwyfar Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Icewind Dale and Star Trek: Elite Force

10. AlexGK Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Got somewhat addicted to snes and gens these days - playin Secret of Mana 2, Return of the Jedi and Operation Europe right now.And at this point whoever never playd Chrono Trigger and loves RPG-s MUST play it someday.Great great great game and not so much bad looking as well.Besides Heroes III never stays on the desk for too long :D .Heh and IF my bro comes online the night belongs to Brood War.

[ August 14, 2003, 18:53: Message edited by: AlexGK ]

11. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

crack attack
    RTCW:ET
    'read slashdot fast as possible'

12. L Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

I play a lot of CM00/01

Currently in my 149th season.

13. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

And Diablo II: LoD of course :D

14. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I'm currently wasting my free time with Ultima Online. Alternative PK shard. Anyone here plays it too?

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Can't stop playing BG2. Except when I'm in here.
    As I mentioned somewhere else I'm only new to the RPG world (worlds?) and am a confirmed addict but unfortunately with very little opportunity ($$) to indulge. So far though I'm in heaven with BG2!
    One day I'm going to experience some of the rest. If not ALL!

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Just bought Bloodmoon for morrowind so i'm on that loads. Also play BG2 and Gran Turismo 3 (recently saw 2fas2furious and want to be a street racer - again).

17. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Recently, I've been dabling a bit into the overly simple game known as Dungeon Siege. But mostly playing Icewind Dale 2 still. Unreal Tournament 2003 simply got boring. It was good, even excellent, while it lasted though.

18. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I've started IWD2 again again. Who knows, I might actully be able to finish it this time... ashuming my brother doesn't save over my game again.

19. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] I...can't stop replaying BG once every few months...

:(

Looks like I'll never shake the addiction...

20. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    It teeters, depending when I have time. A little Unreal Tournament 2003 inbetween my nicely unfolding NWN:SoU game. UT2003 is just great when you kick up the bots to 20 or so, set the frag limit at 50 and just let the bullets fly. A little disappointed at how few maps there are, but a good purchase nonetheless. Plan on taking a day off and dedicating to Jedi Knight 3 when it comes out on September 17th.

:tie: *performs Jedi yoga warm-ups in anticipation...* :tie:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.