1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Runescape

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Sniper, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just wondering if anyone plays this online game? Basic graphics but quite entertaining and you can learn an assortment of non-combat skills which can be quite vital if you want to progress in the world.

You start of as basically, i suppose a commoner and through time you can diverse into being a wizard or a warrior ... if you want to become a member, i think you can also be a healer and/or a thief/rogue

if you're interested check this link http://www.jagex.com

2. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Yeah, its really fun (and addictive). Look out for a lvl 46 jimmy called Red Vyper on server 12.

3. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Took a try and it looks quite promising -thus far. Hmm... Should I start by taking me pick and trying to find that gold mine... Or should I just get some quests and whack some monsters...

:rolling: At lv. 1 again :spin:

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The waves of mind numbing stupidity are coming back to me. Noooo!
    I loathe this game. The main point of it seem to be who can hack the other persons account the fastest. The roleplay value is at an all time low, they don't stick to any of the rules of intelligence. Adamantite is supposed to be rare, as is mithril. Now as you walk down the street you'll find bloody adamantite plate mail just lying around.

Oh, and did I mention that there was no roleplaying?

5. Pyro Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Been playing for 2 years :) If you play this game I would recomend the forum www.ScapeBoard.com which is the biggest board about Runescape. The game is definatlly one of the better free online games, at least there are people :)

6. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I played it for a good long time, then stopped...then went back on it and got to lvl 44 and now I can't be bothered with it anymore....it's just boring me as you can only do so much besides fight, buy, sell and some small annoying tasks besides.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Some of my friends (well half of my school really) a little while ago where into this game. But the way they talked about it totally put me off ever playing it. Just the idea of walking around killing things and mining all day long, to me sounds more boring than... well I can't think of anything right now, but you know what I mean.

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Played it for half an hour, got disconnected three times, and killed two goblins. :spin:

Um, no. Better to play Elder Scrolls III

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I used to play it - then they updated it so I can't run it anymore

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Lol i think the basic graphics are hilarious! And also watching my mate run into a giant and get pummelled! (sp) :p

Its great fun when you and a bunch of mates just want to go into the wilderness and hurt people who have tried hard to get beefed up :)

Question: How do you aquire hitpoints?

11. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I used to play this game along with 8people.

I think I was around lvl 11 or something, specializing in cooking. *yay!*

Haven't played it since it was updated, maybe I'll have another bash at it sometime

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.