1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Diablo 2 Trainers...

Discussion in 'Diablo 1 & 2' started by Kitrax, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, I've been playing Diablo 2 (v1.09) for a while, but now I want to have some fun using trainers. The problem is that every trainer and character editor I download does pretty much everything...except one thing I must have: an invantor editor.

So far, I think I've downloaded around 6 different programs, and looked at several other's discriptions/features, but like I said, none of them have an invantory editor. :bang:

If you know of a good trainer that HAS an invantory editor, please post where it can be found below...or if you have one installed on your computer, PM me so I can give you my email address. :rolling:

2. Azael Enteri Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

3. Kitrax

Media:
    Thanks! Jemella's Trainer works great! :rolling:

4. outputrotation Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

5. Azael Enteri Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I used Jamellas with Shadowmaster and it worked flawlessly :D

D2TradingPost has a LOT of items that will kill the game.. cause crashes... destroy chars... and one that freeze the game. Some that just kill char stats too because they try to make them "uber". Some items are good, but so many can hurt your chars.

Btw.. i dont play Diablo 2 anymore because i had an AMAZING account with Windforce.. etc.. a lvl 99 Amazon that could basicly slaughter anything. Never died in a dual. Then.. my account got hacked. I tried to build it back up, then i found who stole my items. Then i hacked their account, took all their items plus mine, distributed my items to all my friends on d2, then quit.

[ March 22, 2003, 03:34: Message edited by: Azael Enteri ]

6. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Heh lol,mine got nearly the same,my burizas and sojs got stolen......along with my high level characters.
    Then i quitted Bnet.
    Btw, Kitrax Jamella gives(or at least gave) ome bugs when you create an item.
    Also can you tell me the url to download Jamella, pc doesn't do it,i need to dl with Download Accelerator but the page doesn't open....

7. Ex-Paladine Banned

Heh Diablo 2 trainers ...

Jamella D2 Edit Beta
    Healty Boy

tooo my best chars have gone too a long way becouse of Jamella but I don't know someone who plays Diablo 2 in my school just I. And my cousin plays D2 better than me. He loves Paladin.

8. Sadistic Butcher Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Well, awhile ago duping got really crazy on d2 battle.net so I just uninstalled. I'm going to wait till the new patch comes out(it has to someday!) then reinstall...

If we're lucky we'll have a month or two until someone figures out a duping method again :( .

9. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Exacly the reason why I stopped playing a long long time ago!

10. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

So your accounts aren't safe on b-net? Is there any way to prevent it?

11. Sadistic Butcher Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Eh, for some reason I was threatened of being hacked daily on b.net, but it never happened. I've had a few friends who claimed to have been hacked, and after a few questions I learn they weren't really hacked, just scammed in one way or another to give out their password. I'm sure people do get hacked though.

12. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] If some of us team up to make a wonderfull SP clan there are several scams to be aware of.

First line of bozos we'll meet is
    Someone types;
    *Free account* Whisper me /w *craptalker
    Then you whisper him and he tells you to press /dnd ACCOUNTNAME + ACCOUNTPASSWORD to get your rank. Lowest rank wins. Bull****. dnd means do not desturb. /dnd +REASON. You just gave him your reason. Your entire account.

Second scam we'll meet often is;
    Blizz is deleting all accounts in 1.10 patch. whisper /craptalker to get your account saved.
    Bull****. Bliz will never do that.

Don't ever give or TYPE your password anywhere else than when logging in. Period

Next wave of problems
    Now we have gotten to play some and want to duel. People puts trash items in the doorway. At first you notice nothing. You duel and you die. Well the corpse is out in the field just waiting for you to pick it up. No harm at all. Then you run through the gate. Accidentally and unaware you pick up some kind of crappy belt. Runs to your corpse and picks it up. Everything except the belt. You can't wear two belts. You haven't picked everything up, So your corpse is still there on the ground the computer says. Only holding your belt though. Now you get killed while pondering. You Go *POPPING* You can't have two corpses so everthing you are holding springs out as a fountain for everyone to take. All you have left is your corpse. Holding your original belt. Not funny.

Now we want to trade
    Now here is a goldmine for lamers and cheaters.
    a) A classic is where you are almost about to finish a trade, he says. Hold on. Laaaaaaag. Its lagging dude. Brb. He leaves and comes back. Now if you trade with him all you get is a screenshot of his item. Not funny at all.

b) another classic. You both move items around. to make sure they aren't screenshots. On the last movearound he switches Arkains Valor (totally cool armor) with a mail socketed with a chipped ruby(to match the red colour of Arkaines) for instance. You don't notice it and press ok. Big mistake. There is a 7 second delay from the last move of items untill you can accept the trade. I strongly suggest you to use that time looking over his items one more time.

important note
    And never ever agree to learn to dupe items. They can't. They'll only wait for the next naive person to drop his shako or gaze and steal it.

Very important note
    And never ever ever download any thrid hand hack programs to your computer, like pindlebot or maphack etc. All of them can have a trojan account stealer that saves what you type on the keyboard and one day your accounts are gone. UNINSTALL all programs associated with diabloII.
    and get patch 1.09.

And if you follow this, you can only get hacked if someone guesses your code. Anyway I hardly believe in that amazon level 99-windforce story. Perhaps that he lost it. But to find the hacker? and even hack him. And get the stuff back... Three very unlikely actions. All in one... Most hackers use scam accounts to hack and swiftly redistributes items to other accounts. And never fall for hacks themselves. That is like beeing a skizo. If that story is indeed true, I'll leave my silly remarks on skyrocketing stupidity contests from the two of them out. :1eye:

I guess now we are ready to play a SP clan :)

[ May 08, 2003, 03:22: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

13. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

A SP clan, could be interesting ... :)

14. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

We can borrow the Phlan crier Forum, if Taluntain lets us. To share information. lol Just kidding. Anyway I was thinking of making an Account name called Noble-SP with a character of he same name.
    You could be Sephiroth-SP or just anything-SP so we know who we are :)
    Could be cool. I know Sniper plays too. Although I have forgotten all about it. Sorry sniper. Just once in a while. On a fixed time some day. Just once. It is pointless to aim for groupplay all the way to hell anyway.

15. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

I'm not sure if I can play with a 56k modem in the internet :( , but it would be cool for sure :)

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Er this sounds silly and i suppose i should know but ... whats a trainer?

17. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

A trainer is a cheat programm, with wich you can edit your stats, but also make items :)

18. Kitrax

Media:
    Sorry to restart this threat after such a long time but I ran into a new problem with editors and trainers. I just installed the Lord of Destruction Expansion pack and now now all the trainers and game editors won't work! Does anyone have a trainer for LoD that works? :rolling:

19. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Wow.

I've played the "hunt down a new trainer" game before, and for Diablo1 and Diablo2, it's TOUGH work, yo.

I usually do a google search, and just start trying trainers until I find one that works. Gamehack usually has a .dat out there. Jamella is a really good bet, but you usually give up some options from older versions.

Like, Diablo1 version 1.04 was the cheatingest version that I ever remember. By the time 1.08 came out, a lot of options just couldn't be found.

I messed around with LoD 1.09b a long while back, and got some fairly good trainers to work with it. Maybe not so much trainers as character editors that I could give 32,000 hp/mp to. Do a search for character editors when you go looking for trainers, as you might have better luck getting some good weaponry and armour built with them. The dynamic memory locations nowadays make the trainers tough to develop.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.