1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Collector's Editions

Discussion in 'Playground' started by TriLleX The Slayer, Apr 18, 2002.

1. wee im back at this fine forum :) Guess you all didnt miss me eh ?

Okay here's the question. Are there Collectors edition for Bg 1, bg2, PST, IW 1 and can they still be ordered ?

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Of those you listed, only BG2 also had a collector's edition. And no, you can't order it anywhere any more. There was a small number of collector's editions and they sold quickly.

3. argh

[This message has been edited by TriLleX The Slayer (edited April 18, 2002).]

4. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I have the Collector's Edition of BG2. The CDs have a gold hue to them, as well as more detailed labelling.

The extra merchants that come with the Collector's Ed can be Dled of the net.

5. yappie! Guest

there's isnt much difference though...Only the bonus merhc's are worth it...and they can be loaded from here!!

6. Gunthar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Ah, but the Box. It was worth it just for the cool box. :roll:

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] And the cool t-shirt you get with it! and the set of cards, and the soundtrack :).

You know? I havn't looked at the cd's yet... Maybe I must do that this evening!

(Yes I have both the normal and the collectors edition, and played the normal, this to avoid questions about my comment on never looking at the disks!)

8. DinoTiggy1 Guest

I bought BG2, and then they release the collectors edition for exactly the same price with more in it.

Doh, :rolleyes::rolleyes::grr:

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I bought the collectors edition for less many then the normal game. That's why I at first tought that it was just the bonus cd the t-shirt and the other neat junk.

But then I read the back of the box to find out that it was a collectors edition!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.