1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Game Swapping

Discussion in 'Playground' started by ArtEChoke, Mar 27, 2002.

1. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] Ok guys, I have a bunch of games I don't want/will never play again, and there's definately some games that I want, that I am definately not willing to pay for.

So here's my list of games I'd like to unload (these are not cracks, or copies):

Icewind Dale (not HOW)
    Fallout 1 & 2
    Myth 1 (yeah I know, unlikely but someone might find a use for it)
    Diablo 1 (ditto)
    Starcraft and Broodwar

Ok, here's the wishlist:

Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (got enough negative reviews, and the price is high enough that I'm not going to risk another SoA)
    Pool of Radiance (what the hey, I'm curious)
    Anything else anyone wants to get rid of, or never wants to play again. (after a conversation with Z-Layrex in the chat room I realized I may not have made this clear)

Let me know if there's anyone out there who wants to part with those, or anything else for that matter, lets see what people aren't playing.

[This message has been edited by ArtEChoke (edited March 28, 2002).]

2. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

You don't want my Icewind Dale cds no more? :rolleyes: Anyway, if anyone wants them they should know that they are bought at Telebutikken in Nordbyen (Larvik, Norway), and they costed me 450 NOK.

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

ok i got Fallout 1 & 2 so thats off the list ;)

4. GuarMar487 Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

i'll take your icewind dale for my Seppterra Core. its a great rpg much like FF7.

5. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Have you got a PS1 or Nintendo 64? I haven't got many PC games to contribute, but a load of console games I wouldn't mind swapping.

And, sorry - did the Fallout's go? Otherwise I'll buy them.

6. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Viking: yeah Fallout 1&2 have already been taken and unfortunately I do not have a PS1 or N64

GuarMar487: Change of plans with IWD too, since a week went by with no responses I found HOW for a bargain and decided to play through that. However I'll email you when I'm through with it, I have to check out what that game Seppterra Core is all about in the meantime (I wasn't so fond of FF7...).

7. GuarMar487 Gems: 3/31

alright that sounds good, i also have a FPS if your interested, its called shogo, and you drive mechs, and your also on foot for a couple of them. but hosw exactly would we go about swapping them?

8. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Well, I've got my copies of BG, TotSC, and BG2 available for trade and/or sale.

I'm looking for a MMORPG preferably. Failing that, make me an offer.

9. GuarMar487 Gems: 3/31

Shralp, i have everquest, i'll trae it for BG1.

10. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Which EQ program is that, GuarMar?

11. GuarMar487 Gems: 3/31

that would be the first one

12. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Guarmar, about the how do you swap question, all you do is trade your addresses by e-mail and send the item via air mail.

13. GuarMar487 Gems: 3/31

and in order to send it in a box, you would have to take it to the post office and pay some fees right?

14. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Well of course unless you're in the U.S.
    What me and Art did was just send the jewel cases in a padded envelope by air mail. Didn't have to pay much at all and it got here within 5 days.

[This message has been edited by Z-Layrex (edited April 11, 2002).]

15. GuarMar487 Gems: 3/31

can you give me a guess-tamite?

16. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Well, like i said, nothing exept the stamp if you're in the USA, if not i really don't know, it cost me £2.50 by air mail from London.

17. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I am willing to trade Arcanum. Please state what any are you are willing to swap.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.