1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Female/female romance?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Tobold, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Tobold Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

My protagonist is an evil female.

I've got
    Korgan
    Viconia
    Edwin
    Yoshimo
    in my party.

Is there any romance to be had? I don't want Anomen or any of those 'good' other male pretenders.

Is there perhaps a lesbian mod :)

Cheers

2. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Ummm I think you can download a NPC male sorcerer, who your PC can romance.

Check here.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  3. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Kelsey is his name, and it's a popular mod. He's got his own soundset and portrait. I've never used him, myself so I can't tell you.

4. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Mods are one thing. Fiddling with variables another.

And my personal favorite, a multiplayer game, is yet another. The "sex" of the protagonist for romancing purposes is determined in the beginning of the game. Which means that if you start a multiplayer with a male character, save, and then import a female character over that male character, you'll have a female character who can romance other females, but is still treated as a female in every conversation (as in, no "Good day Sirs" to ruin the immersion).

The only problem with that solution is that the dialogues by romance interests still assume you're a male, which makes comments like Aerie's "I've never been with a man before" (well baby, you ain't about to even now) rather amusing.

This is excellent if you're bored with male characters, want to explore romances, but wouldn't want to go for some Annoymen either.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Last I checked the Chloe NPC mod has a lesbian romance in it...and if she's not going after the female PC, I guess she'll go after Imoen. :rolling:

6. Kralizek Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

The Chloe romance can be downloaded through SP. Just go here and scroll down.
    I tried it out for a while and the interactions seem to be nice. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  7. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

It's been a while since I played (about 2 months) or downloaded any mods (maybe 3 months) but I vaguely recall seeing a mod which enabled same-sex romances. Could be the Chloe mod already mentioned but I think it was called something else. Maybe I'm just going insane from withdrawals...

8. jcompton Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Chloe is the only specifically-designed lesbian romance mod.

The Imoen Romance was deliberately designed to be unisex, although I'm not sure how much girl/girl-specific content there is.

There are patches that allow you to romance Aerie, Jaheira, and Viconia with a female protagonist but they do not change the content. Same goes for the Tashia romance.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.