1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Strategy opinion needed about ch. 2

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by jimimimi, Sep 11, 2002.

1. jimimimi Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Im in chapter 2 and i sneaked into the small door with my tiny rogue and killed all of the creatures in that room about the Dias. Now i have killed all 3/4 women and spoken to Nickademus etc and im told to destroy the alter. Can i still do this or did i need to leave the creatures alive? all i want to do is get past this level and i dont want to have to cheat to skip it. Do i have to restart the game from scratch? (all of my saves are after i killed the creatures in that room)

[ September 11, 2002, 22:10: Message edited by: Extremist ]

2. Pilsbane Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

You are perfectly fine. The alter he speaks of is on his floor not the first. As is the key to Oria's room, the fourth of the 4 women you need to kill.

3. jimimimi Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Thanks bud

I missed out on a bit of exp but ive finally completed that icey level and made it to the next place :D

Wasnt as hard as i thought it was gunna be altho i only got to level 3 in that game room and then gave up :)

4. giridion Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

The room is hard, I've gotten only to the second lv. myself

5. HeartOfDarkness Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I beat that room a lot later. I finished Chapter four and just before talking to oswald to take me to Kuldahar I traced back AAAAALL the way to that room and did the battles. There's already a thread that can help you with this but he most important thing that you'll need to rememeber is save between battles, and that after you've gotten the mace of disruption from the 6th level to use it a lot

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.