1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: need a diamond!

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by GilGalad, Oct 17, 2002.

1. GilGalad Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] hey ...

I sold my second diamond needed for oswald by mistake ... how can I get a new one? I didn't yet enter the ice fortress .. maybe I can find one there?
    or is it possible to spawn one?
    thanks for your answer .. I don't wanna restart from the beginning (have no saved game before I sold the diamond)

gg :confused:

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 11 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: need a diamond! (11 votes.)

need a diamond! (Choose 2)
    * spawn? - 36% (4)
    * buy or find somewhere? - 73% (8)

2. Grey Ghost Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

After you save the Gnome, Zack, outside the Ice temple you can buy a diamond from him. You can also find one or two in the Ice Temple.

Who did you sell the diamond to? Just buy the darn thing back and you should be set.

3. Amazing_Ronaldo Gems: 1/31

Only guy that it could have been sold to was that guy in the northwest corner. The Cult leader guy, I forget his name. I bought a couple things from him once.

-R-

4. GilGalad Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] thanks .. I will try the ice temple today and never ever sell a diamond again :)

I sold it to the cult leader which I had to slash after since I am a paladin

gg

5. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

There is two in the enterence to the ice temple, just find the hidden doors to the left and the right of the entrance. you can buy one off zack, the dude with the ridable spider as well. By the way, if yoiu want the stuff that the werewolf is hiding, walk up behind him and press the lair, pause immediately. Take all the stuff and he will give you a warning. dont do it twice, or he will turn into a werewolf and rip you to bits if you arent ready.

6. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    When you have a closer look at Andora, the aurilite ranger village, especially using <Alt> you may not need to buy a diamond. However, IIRC there is one in the temple too, somewhere, for free ;)

7. looserboy Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Umm you said Zack had a ridable spider. Can you ride it or just him? And also what chapter is the Aurilite temple in? The belladonna is up on the top of the Aurilite village by the way. I had trouble finding that because I looked at one door and you can't open it, so I assumed they all would be the same. There's a tough fight with a ranger there. She uses a crossbow +3 and bolts +2

[ November 06, 2002, 01:25: Message edited by: looserboy ]

8. Sylvan Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

IIRC the Aurelite temple is in chapter 2.
    I do believe that you cannot ride Zacks pet spider Achoo(sorry for the spelling).

9. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I think that Beazlebub means that it is rideable, that Zack rides it, not that your characters can ride it.

10. Belwar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

You cant get in the ice temple/place before you've collected all the ingredients or can you? :confused:

Wohoo my firts NEW gem!!! :D

[ November 06, 2002, 09:49: Message edited by: Belwar ]

11. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

why don't you just buy back from him?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.