1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Need help cheating

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by rawzone, Aug 21, 2005.

1. rawzone Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hi there - first time playing thru and Torak the Wise (first chapter, Logging village) did not drop items and most importantly he managed to disappear the key to the pass along with his dead body. I used alt to check to no avail. Is there a way to cheat my way passed the gate?

2. DreamingxAshley Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Dale Keeper 2 use it to give yourself the key.

But you *should* have the key... Ive never seen that happen.

3. Eldular Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

SP - IWD2 Editors, Hacks & Custom Chars Go there and download the editor at the buttom of the page named "Dale Keeper 2", it will allow you to open your saved game and edit your character and add whatever item you wish.

4. rawzone Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Very helpful, thank you. I would have probably quit playing the game without your assistance. Any idea why my level one sorceror lacks the ability to cast magic missiles? I gave him 20 int and 10 char not realizing the prime ability score for sorc is char but i still think he would be able to cast a first level spell. He is drow and has no heavy armor/weapons.

5. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

This is exactly why he can't cast even magic missile. Your maximum spell level is equal to (prime stat - 10). So your sorc needs at least CHA 11 to cast that magic missile.

6. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

You need 10 + 'Spell level' in the prime stat to cast that spell.
    So your Sorc needs atleast 11Cha to cast 1st Level spells and atleast 19Cha to cast 9th Level spells.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.