1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Chapter 5, Dragon's Eye... Need help

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Dark_Paladin, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Dark_Paladin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

cant get further here. lvl 3 in dragons eye. theres two locked doors, one bridge that i cant get over and one archway that i cant walk up to because my party get an imensely urge to just run away. sorry if there is an easy selution to this, but i cant seem to find it.

[ October 10, 2002, 10:40: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Kovsky Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

1st thing to do: Set Nheero free. He is at 1st floor, locked. You can unlock the door, rolling a switch in the torture chamber.
    After it, you have a couple of mini-quests related to nheero; just talk to him, and follow the story-line

if there is any especific question, post here

3. Flying-Fox Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Nheero gives you a quest to create some a Sabotaged Histachii Brew later, which turns one character into a Histachii. From there, the person who used the Brew won't run away from that place anymore. You need 7 (depending on the number of party members) 6 for all your party members and 1 for Nheero. In that place where you normally supposed to run, you get to hit a lever.
    This will lower a drawbridge.

The mechanical door can only be opened when you have killed an important person(you need to figure out his lie the second time you talk to him if not you must reload) and poison four sinks with Wyvern Poison which you are supposed to make.

4. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Actually you only need to make one histachii brew to get through that doorway; ask Nheero to give the unfinished portion back to you after he's used it so you can use the rest. Only one party member needs to use it, the rest can just stay away.

5. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Does it matter which desk you place the modified mandrake root on? I've placed it on the far right desk and am waiting for Jazerrion to make the stuff.

[ October 16, 2002, 20:45: Message edited by: Spellbound ]

6. Sprite Gems: 15/31

It does matter which desk you put the mandrake root on. One desk is for the poison and the other is for the mandrake root. To tell which is which, click on the question-mark sign over each group of tables. Another thing I found is that for some reason, he won't make the poison while you wait in the room, no matter how long you wait. I had to leave the room, wait a day or more, and then come back in order to get it to work. Of course, that was before I loaded the patch so maybe it's just a bug.

7. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Have the poisons made, but CANNOT find the 4th wyvern sink. I've found the 2 above the eye, 1 in the southwest room of that level, but that's it. Have looked on all levels for the 4th one....and getting very frustrated. What am I missing?

8. Sprite Gems: 15/31

You can only get into the fourth sink when you have completed ALL quests on that map and are ready to move to the next area. The entrance is through the room of the High Priest- when you attack him, he helpfully slithers towards the secret passageway so that you can find it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.