1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Special evil quests?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Gecko, Feb 7, 2001.

1. Gecko Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I just started playing evil, is there any special quests for evil players?
    where?
    /gecko

2. IronEagle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

well theres usually an evil quest for most things, (almost all subquests anyway). So instead of doing things the right way, why not try doing it another..

3. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Those I can recall right now.. The Druid Grove can be done in a really nasty manner. Eh, other evil quests are.. eh.. hmm, let me think for a moment or two.. well, that is.. uh, I'm sure there are others, no doubt about that.. but they've just slipped my mind, I'm afraid. Damn!

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Especially the human flesh leather quest comes to mind... In the course of the game you'll be asked to investigate the murders in the bridge district, where you'll come across a coat of human flesh. Stash that in your backpack, go to Umar Hills, talk to one of the guys there (looks like a merchant), buy the History of the Zhents from him and answer his riddle correctly.
    Ok, I know this sounds weird (if you're playing for the first time), but when you get there, you'll know what this post is about.
    So, after you get into the conversation with the guy, he'll tell you he can enchant the human flesh but he needs silver dragon blood for it.
    You'll find a silver dragon in Underdark (after doing Spellhold), and there's only one way a good dragon will part with her blood...

5. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31

This was posted by me, under my friends account at school a while back:

-Instead of saving Hendak, tell the owner of the Copper Coronet that Hendak is attempting to incite a revolt. Hendak gets in trouble and you get rewarded.

-Instead of helping the Silver Dragon, kill her and take her blood. Use this blood to help create the Human Flesh armor, which rocks if worn by a thief. (I believe it's Leather+5, with 20%magic resistance and more.)

-Get Anomen in trouble by attacking the opposing guild for killing his sister. He gets pissed and goes Chaotic-Nuetral.

-Kill Valygar for the Cowled Wizards instead of helping him get inside the Planar Sphere.

-Not really a quest, but attack the party upstairs in the Den of Seven Vales in Waukeen's Promenade.

-Kill the guy's son/daughter (depending on your sex) who is being held by Firkraag, and Firkraag will reward you. (Then, of course, kill Firkraag)

-Betray the Drow seargent guy who wants to betray the drow lady who wants to betray the current leader lady who wants to raise a demon attack the surface elves. (actually, you still are dealing with drow, but you are embracing the evilER drow by doing this. and afterwards do like i did: go back and kill everyone in the entire city.)

-Steal a jewel from the Temple of Lathander and kill everyone inside after the alarm rings. (again, not a quest, just a suggestion.)

Amon-Ra

(forgot to sign)

[This message has been edited by Amon-Ra (edited February 08, 2001).]

6. IronEagle Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Evil Quest spoilers.
    my favorite way of being evil has to be completly messing up cities, like knocking off the good leader of tradesmeet and replacing him iwht a bad one... or killing the orges and giving the kids beer and swords and letting em get hacked up bu umar hulks... then asking the guy for money upfront then after for more later.

But thats just me...

7. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

[​IMG] I always kill the party on the second floor of the den of seven vales even when im playing as a paladin or ranger

[This message has been edited by Firestorm (edited February 09, 2001).]

8. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31

why? what did they ever do to you?

as Dah would say: bad padalin!...

Amon-Ra

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] That foul-mouthed dwarf was just asking for it...

10. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Hey that little scumsucking motherf*****g bastard of a dwarf insulted me and i would not be able to uphold my honour if i would just let that pass, and by the way he has a full plate mail which is good to have when you just come out of that bastard Irenicus' dungeon (man, i hate that place)

(Excuse my language (i know thats what Tal just wrote but i was typing my own message when he replied ))

[This message has been edited by Firestorm (edited February 09, 2001).]

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    My char´s always are a bit impatient with people beeing as impolite as this filthy, brainless stinking dwarf.
    So my way through BG-2 is marked with the bodies of those idiots neglecting the good manners my chars are used to ... even as a thiefs :D

12. nidogueihtam Gems: 1/31

So if you do play an evil character do you get extra powers like Iranicus said you would. Whatever the outcome if you chose to go evil, what will happen to poor Iemoen being.......Spoiler for the story...
    your sister and all

13. Mobeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Naturally, by "impolite" and "the good manner to which you are accustomed to" you, of course, mean anyone who:

- does not immediately, upon seeing your approach, jump into the gutter, fall to knees and press palms and forehead into the earth.

- dares to raise a voice above a mere whisper.

- has the unmitigated gall to raise their gaze above the kneecaps of a filthy, brainless, stinking dwarf.

:D

Just to keep everything in proper perspective, you understand. ;) :D

<chuckle> :D

14. cantor Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] ack! nidogueihtam, too much spoiler written too concisely and with not enough warning.

oh well, i probably should have known anyway, but im only on chaper 3...

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Moebus, that I played a kensai-thief doesn´t naturally mean that it makes me play him like a samurai in the end. And I´m not playing a paladin too :D

And I never attacked innocent little peasants to ´correct` my reputation; I concentrate on the folk able to put up a fight :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.