1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Crashed upon the ice wall

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Jesus666, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Jesus666 Banned

[​IMG] I recently crashed... i went out... ive cleared the area of anything that was once living(except plant life). I now have the supplies to fix our ship, but i dont get the option to give those supplies to Oswald.

So i find myself stuck.. there is nothing i can do... i cant repair the ship and there is literally nothing left to slay. I cant make it to the pass... i find myself at a deadlock.

Any suggestions?

Retraced my footsteps many times, but to no avail :confused:

[ March 12, 2003, 21:57: Message edited by: Jesus666 ]

2. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

You don't have to give the ingredients to Oswald, just put them on the table, which is inside th ship.

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think all you have to do is place the required ingredients on the table in the ship, but I actually intimidated my way into Andora and through to the Ice Temple, so I never actually gave the ingredients to Oswald. Nathaniel did it for me when I was done with the Ice Temple.

[Edit] Hehe :wave: BOC

4. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

You should place your ship fixing supplies in/on the table inside the ship.

To go further to the next area, try looking for an exit in north-east.

5. Jesus666 Banned

Perhaps i should go search out Nathaniel again... I went into the Ice Temple by force. I killed them all... slaughter actually. Maybe Nathaniel hold the answer, but i will try the table deed as well.

Replaying from the start again and going to see if i was just experiencing a glitch.

[ March 13, 2003, 06:25: Message edited by: Jesus666 ]

6. Azael Enteri Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Make sure youve given the bag of holding to the prisoner because he breaches the ice wall once you get him his bag and relieve the prison of the antimagic. Goodluck.

7. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

After you put the items on the table where the spell book was, you have to talk to Oswald again to get your quest points. Once the stuff is on the table you get the "I have all the ingredients" dialogue option.

8. Azael Enteri Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

You dont even need to deal with Oswald, that prisoner does it for you doesnt he?

or atleast he did it for me...

9. Raistlin24 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

The XP gained for giving the ingredients to Nathaniel is much less than placing them on the table
    4275 vs.1425

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.