1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Poll: Who is the prettiest female in Baldur's Gate 2?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by the assassin, Jul 20, 2001.

1. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I think the prettiest girl in bg2 is Nalia!!!

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited August 04, 2001).]

2. DANG... u guys are weird ;))

3. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] nothing can compare to the fair Lady Irlana

4. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Who is "The lady Irlana"?

5. LonnieTheLazy Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

its pretty obvious whose the prettist, thier is no question, portrait wise Mazzy beats all those damn elves Spudsquisher knows what he's talking about, but then you look at the paper doll and *bleergh* mazzy looks like a man. im gonna break down all the others
    Jaheira=control freak with a nice voice
    Viconia=........hot, in that scary im gonna kill you way.
    Imoen is hot but she dosent compare to Mazzy

last and definantly least would be Aerie she's like the little sister i never wanted. I mean she goes on and on. i just want to turn around and kill her

6. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Lady Irlana stands infront of The Order of the Most Radiant Heart Building.

7. Malekith Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] TriLleX The Wise, I'm with u at everything, elven females are the best the beautifullest, sexies ladies u can ever dream about ;) ,so me i would have it difficult between Ellesime, Viconia and Jaheira. :confused:

and yes i've read lord of the rings (quiet cool eh?), and aye me too im dreaming of beeing elven ... the age they have is just terrific! (this is not the sole reason of course!)

8. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I think Nalia is the prettiest.

9. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31

jahiera or nalia. i like jahirea best though

10. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I would kill to be an elf. :D

Mazzy has the weirdest paper doll....

11. Brega Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] Bodhi????? Necrophilia.....!?

12. Oricalcum Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

All the females could be equally attractive in their own way. Viconia is a little more equal than the others though.

13. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Heck yeah, Bodhi and that hair of hers is very attractive. Not to mention the blue tinted skin (not unlike a certain female drow elf) and the trace of blood stains around her mouth.

14. Brega Gems: 6/31

[​IMG] ..Undead Chicks....*GAG*

15. Messala Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Definately Jaheria, Imoen in BG1 was a great lookr but in BG2 she looks like she was beat with an ugly stick,the Viven Westwood of AD&D.
    And Nalia looks too much like Tori Spelling, not my cup of tea. :D

16. Oricalcum Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Imoen from BG1 looked skanky.

17. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

[​IMG] *Sighs Wistfully* I'll let you know my opinions on this subject when I get over Hildreth, the bearded dwarf woman from Icewind Dale....

18. Horvath Gems: 1/31

As president of the Viconia fan-club I only have to say: VICONIA ROCKS :D :D :D

But what about her ending in ToB :mad: :eek: :confused: :(, what's about that, why her? Why not that stupid Arie? (people who played ToB with Vic know what I'm talking about.)

19. TrueColorz Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Well, I'd have to say Nalia or Vicky. Can't decide between them.

I thought Gonzago's (sorry if I spelled it wrong) comment about Aerie losing her virginity on top of dead kobolds in the sewers was hillarious. Made me sort of want to start a new character to get her. ;)

20. jaev'r Gems: 1/31

jaheira definitely- this should be a poll

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.