1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Can't get into Dragon's Eye

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by asto_86, Dec 21, 2003.

1. asto_86 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] in chapter 5 after you get everything done in Kuldahar you have to go east to dragons eye. when i got to dragons eye i killed all of the frost salamanders and got across the bridge with all the traps where the sorceress stands at the entrance to dragons eye. i started fighting her and she disappeared like she should. so i go to enter dragons eye and it doesnt show the open door enter symbol. it gives me the circle with a slash through it. i need to know if i need to download a patch or if i did something in the wrong order or if my game just sucks and isnt going to let me in.

[ December 21, 2003, 22:01: Message edited by: Beren ]

2. Fenfer Gems: 1/31

Heh, Well... I don't think theres anything wrong with the game.. or w/e you think is the problem... there is a door(what i mean door is a way in there.. >.>) there.. but its probably up north west... a lil more and you gotta just move ur mouse till you get to it... i haven't played in awhile so... if i give the wrong info sorry >.>

3. asto_86 Gems: 1/31

nope... its the samething all over the side of that opening. my guys can barely go in the opening. i thought that couldve been it though.

4. Fenfer Gems: 1/31

It should lead you in... =o Cause my guys were all crowded and just like you said... well... hm.. i remember when i played... i moved my guys into the cave entrace so i couldn't see them anymore... and there was a door openining... once i coulnd't move my guys.. =o try that... >.>

5. asto_86 Gems: 1/31

this is so stupid. i dont know why this is so difficult. its like theres nothing in there. it wont do anything. is there any way that i can just download a save that is inside dragons eye and then import my guys to it??

6. Fenfer Gems: 1/31

Probably, Here, let me cheat to that area... and i'll give you the coordinates where the door is suppoose to be...

x=413, y=66

It seems to me... that you must first kill all the enemies ..(or actually that sorcerer who attacks you at the base of the cave) before you are able to get in.. If you cannot get in... i shall give you the code...
    ctrlaltdelete:movetoarea("ar6101")
    You'll be near a fire and 1 knight will be nearby... i hope this helps you
    (oh, and you need to activate the cheat concole by going to start up, then to programs then to blackisle then to icewinddale 2... then to config... click the middle tab and look at the right side..)
    Hope this helps you

[ December 21, 2003, 21:54: Message edited by: Fenfer ]

7. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Both of you,

Can you please be consistent with capitalizing and/or punctuating your sentences properly?

8. asto_86 Gems: 1/31

Thankyou very much. That worked great.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.