1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Diamonds for the ship

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Esteban, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Esteban Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I can't find the the two diamonds to repair the airship, i think one of them should be in a box on the ship, but the box i locked and i can't open it. Any help?

Thanks

2. giridion Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

There should be ONE diamond somewhere in the ship, if there isn't you shouln't make a great deal about it you'll find more then one in that chapter

3. Sir Phaapylon Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Veteran

Have you tried bashing the box ?

If this still not works there is still one option and that is to generate the item with console cheats. Its ok i you really cant find the item in any other way. The last option though.

But iv only found 2 diamonds in that area and one of them was in the box. :-/

4. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

Mine wasn't in a box, it was just laying on the ground inside the ship IIRC.

5. Pretend Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I am pretty sure the diamond in the ship is right next to the exit. There was some wood.
    But anyway.. you can find 3 or 4 diamonds in the area so don't worry.

6. Frede Adams Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

one of those guys who you'll rescue sells diamonds

7. Vormaerin Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

There are about 5 diamonds in the area around the ship and the ice temple.

There is one on the ship, in that locked box. If you can't force it, don't have "Knock", and suck at lockpicking, I guess you'll have to do with out it.

There is also one you can get from the village of Andora if you end up fighting your way through.

You can buy one from Zack the Gnome. You *might* be able to buy one from Beadauwn, but I'm not sure.

There is one or two in various treasure spots in the Ice Temple itself.

All in all, you should have no problems getting the two diamonds if you clear the maps, even without fighting the Andorans or taking the one on the ship.

8. Grey Ghost Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Make sure you check the "treasure cave" in the village. It is on the second level near the doorway that takes you up to the area where you encounter Sherincal and the village defender. Use the Alt key to see all the little pockets of treasure, one of which is the 2 second diamond in the area. You can also find three more diamonds in the ice temple areas if you could not get one or both from the area outside the temple.

[ September 30, 2002, 22:48: Message edited by: Grey Ghost ]

9. Kovsky Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

the other one is at the 2nd floor of the "village" NE from the ship, inside a kind of small cave

[ October 01, 2002, 05:59: Message edited by: Kovsky ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.