1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Goblin warrens level 2 - password

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Narnian from the North, May 1, 2003.

1. Narnian from the North Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I read in the walktrugh here that the password for the west exit is "xvim", or something like that. The problem is, my charakters dont seem to know that. What should I do?

[ May 01, 2003, 21:19: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

You have to "get" the password.

Go the south way. Than west. There you'll find a peacefull goblin who wants some spiders to eat. Kill spiders. Feed goblin. Get Password. (Chimera)

Password: Xvim. That's another one. You have to talk to a demonic fellow and he'll give you a task. In this case, you'd need his password. (That's an optional sidequest)

So, I think you want one of those to passwords. Chimera opens a door, xvim is needed for a sidequest.

3. Narnian from the North Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well i cant find any demonic guy with a task for me. Where is he???

4. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

He's actually not a guy, he's a creature. Didn't want to spoil it. He's approx. in the middle of the first level of the cave. Behind another Goblin, who wants to have a conversation with you.

But wherer are you exactly ?

There's another door which is closed and has to be opened in a different manner in this region.

5. Shadow Sword Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] there are red goblins around a red scarg thats how u know.

6. Urgazhi Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

dont forget, its all black until you go around the corner.

7. Kabuki Man Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

or until you say "explorearea" But let's try to not go that route today.. Shall We?

:nono:

Ever wish you could Type what you wanted to say to people?

Hobgoblin: "What's the Password?"

Your Options: "Beans and Franks"
    "Franks and Beans"
    "Knock Knock..."
    "Open the Damnable Door!"
    "(Type Your Own Message)"

Type: "If you don't open this door right now, i am going to launch an arrow through the bars in this door and score a Critical hit in your Face!"

Hobgoblin: "Ahhhh!" Door still locked.. And now he has gone to warn the rest of the army that you are there..

Type: "Damnit.. Not Again.." :doh:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.