1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: ALFA Interest

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Sir Belisarius, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm guessing by the lack of replies to my previous thread, there is little interest in MRPG ALFA (www.alandfaraway.org) anymore. Am I right?

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 13 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: ALFA Interest (13 votes.)

Any interest in ALFA? (Choose 1)
    * I'm already a member - Let's play! - 46% (6)
    * I keep hearing about it - I want in! - 23% (3)
    * ALFA? - 0% (0)
    * I have absolutely no interest - 31% (4)

2. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I still play once every three weeks or so, and dm once every two weeks or so. :D

3. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    ALFA > *

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I probably play it a bit too much...
    Still DMing on half the servers. Over working myself in committees everywhere. Playing over-ambitous character, trying to create a name so parents will tell stories of her to frighten their children.
    So yeah, I'm still around

5. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I still actively play, though recently, I've got exams coming up over the next week and a half, so RL takes priority. But I'm running around NC with my mad little druid :D

6. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Well, I'm currently the lead DM on another PW but the politics there are bringing me down. Why can't people just have fun and enjoy what they have? :confused:

Anyway, perhaps I'll scoot on over to the ALFA site and see about an application.

7. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

I applied once and never heard back. Since then I've found some very fun servers on gamespy.

8. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I am right now playing NWN on a not so, well, "pure" copy. ;) I see this as my trial version, BUT, if all goes well, I will have a legal copy of NWN at the end of this month and soon after that, I will apply to ALFA ASAP.

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Must have been early this year, right?
    The entire ALFA adminisration system went through a rehaul, and a lot of the apps were lost. You should reapply though ;)

10. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Have applied a couple fo hours ago, waiting for a reply. *wink wink, RotKU* ;)

11. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

It was either early this year or late last year, can't honestly remember. Maybe I'll apply again when I get bored with the server I'm on.

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    You should also look for the the ALFA OAS server online. It's an open server for anyone that wants to show off their RP abilities...It's an alternative way into ALFA in lieu of the application.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.