1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

SP NWN adventuring group

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Vermillion, Jul 7, 2004.

1. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

The server's on 1.62 (latest update) and runs both expansions. The more the merrier anyway :)

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I'm lvl 4 already. Playing a druid.

To add a bit, it does use CEP .
    And as far as i've seen it's quite good :)

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    So that means you need both expansions to play?

4. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

5. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well in that case I guess I am out. I knew there was a main reason for giving my little bro my NWN copy, all the good mp servers use both the expansions now. As I did not find the mp experiences I had with NWN before the expansions to be all that stellar I didnt want to spend $50+ on the expansions to give it another shot. Your group looked really tempting though, especially since it for once is in the right time zone but alas, no expansions here and no purchase in sight for the near future.

6. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

*Rolls his darkside corruption attempt* Imo the expansion packs are worth it, and while I didn't find SoU's campaign all that great I did enjoy HoTU's. But then I think that you should view the campaigns as an advertisment of what the toolset additions can do.
    The additional spells and feats etc were nice too, and besides, online experiences can change a persons whole view of a game. If you lived nearby I admit I'd give you a loan of my copies for a bit, if only to try to bring you to the darkside at least. :evil: .

7. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm interested, I'm GMT, and I'd just need to download the CEP to tag along. Which is no biggie, seeing that I've been thinking about downloading the damn thing for a while. I assume... from reading the posts, that you're all going evil yes no?

8. Equester Gems: 18/31

Veteran

no I started a druid with a friend of mine and we are both neutral (doh, like druids can be anything else).

9. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

Yep, thats the plan thus far, just look for my char in the game (i'm usually there in late evening to early morning) and send me a tell, if nothing else I'll be able to help you out a little probably.

10. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Should we put up some timetable for when we all come together and play?

11. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

We really should do that yes.

My idea would be to send to one of the DMs a PM, giving him the most information on our chars and of course the timezone. Then he prepares a quest for our combined level, known before hand, so we wont be filling the graveyard after the first encounter.

I havent been able to play on Taliv for a while, so i havent gotten to know any of the Euro-friendly DMs.
    Anyway, i'm playing a neutral evil druid lvl5 with wolf companion (later direwolf, when he can handle it). He's very friendly and gallant on the surface and doesnt show his true face at any time. Like a tree, with as many mental shields as the layers of the wood. Something like that anyway :)

12. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

How about everyone interested agrees to meet up in the launch area at a certain time certain day?
    I*'m not free tonight but tomorrow evening I should be able to get in again. And my char will be out of jail too :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.