1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where is that damn bag of holding?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by EternalPaladin, Oct 11, 2000.

1. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

It's in a barrel in the asylum.
    You can only get it after you finish the guild war, get the ship and let jon irenicus screw you up.

3. EternalPaladin Gems: 7/31

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I thought it should be in de basket in the middle of the room with the statues... So I placed the items on the statues on the right way, there came new items in the basket but no Bag of Holding... anyone?

5. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

It's not that room.
    If you stand in the main room, where you begin, you went to the west to that statueroom.
    You must go to the North where a corridor is. There is a room with a golem and a couple of barrels. In one of the barrels (Check for traps!!) is the bag of holding.

6. Mage_0 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Just out of interest I added another Bag of Holding to a character , just out of curiosity , the results were quite unexpected.

If one character has a bag and another character has a bag , which ever one you open the items are the same in both.

I think they have made the bag like a storekeeper's inventory.

You can drop one bag and keep the other with all the items in it though.

So don't try and have more than one bag of holding , it does'nt work.

7. Mage_0 Gems: 5/31

One more thing what is the limit in a bag of holding , because mine is full already. Got loads of stuff in it , but is'nt supposed to be infinite.

8. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

At the risk of blowing up your PC, did you try putting one bag of holding inside the other (please save before trying this)?

9. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31

BAMM!!! Little pieces of hard drive platter flying everywhere!

I believe the bag of holding is limited to 99 items.

As an example, a bundle of forty arrows WILL leave you with room for only 59 more items.

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Wait a minute, where the hell did you find that second bag? Sucked it outta finger?

11. Mage_0 Gems: 5/31

I used shadowkeeper to add it to my inventory , I did this just before finding the real bag of holding in spellhold. Got tired of juggling stuff around all the time.

12. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31

Shadow Keeper?! Bah!
    I've almost finished the game and haven't used shadow keeper. It's totally unnescesary!
    Even with those damn Nishruu's taking your robe of the good archmagi, which cost you, like, 25000 GP :mad:. Just reload the game or install a patch. There are some exceptional occations where you may use SK, but I think you'll heve to avoid it at any cost.
    Shadow Keeper, BAH!

13. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31

O golly, I became a skeleton smasher!
    Does that mean a skeleton with the rank of a smaher (Like the picture?) Or does it mean that I am someone with the profession of smahing skeletons? ;)

14. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Maybe it just means you have a smashing boner.
    :D

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] In almost all of the cases your rank is someone who does serious irreversible damage to the monster that is your avatar. The only problem is some of the ranks can have a double meaning...
    Of course, this could be helped if I did a longer description, but I rather leave people to guess for themselves... ;)
    Anyway, check out the other member avatars. They all go by the same pattern.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited April 04, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.