1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Mr. F's thugs

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Enagonios, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

those two thugs outside the copper coronet make reference to a Mr. F. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Firkraag. What significance do they have? are they in some kind of quest?

2. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    I had wondered the same thing some time ago. The general concensus is yes, they are referring to Firkraag. What I can answer for certain is they have absolutely no relation to the storyline, and are of no significance in the greater scheme of things. They're just a couple of thugs you can paste on the streets.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

ah. well in that case, good thing i did exactly that.

4. Wil Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

You have no choice, even if you answer humbly.

5. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Hrmph - humbly - since when do God-childs even CONSIDER acting humbly to a couple of low-life no-goods.
    Spill their guts on the street and leave them to rot like the filth they are.
    :borg:

6. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31

What's funny, if anyone here has played BG:Dark Alliance 2, one of your enemies makes mention of a "Lady F". any chance they're related, i wonder?

7. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

They are very annoying if you are soloing as a sorcerer or mage at the start.

8. Tardazor Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hum, I didn't think about the possibility of Firkraag is Mr. F. I always asking me about who is this Mr. F. guy.
    A mistery resolved for me, thanks.

9. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    You know, I never even thought of who they were employed by. I just liked whooping their butts. :1eye:

10. Korgal the Strong Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

same here. plastering their asses to the street feels good!

11. GodRules44 Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

That battle is one of my favorites in the game, because he acts so high and mighty and you just own him so bad. Even as a mage I usually can get off a sleep or hold spell on one of em and blast the other and bash the sleeper. It's good times. But relating to the topic, it might be but mr. f might be a slave lord, I dunno, I would either guess firkraag or just go with the fact that "f" is the letter the programmers came up with :-P

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Wiegraf: lady F is that lady fire sumthing in Dark Alliance 2. But, considering they're both the same race (mild spoiler?) they MAY be related, but I doubt it. On a different note, I thought the Dark Alliance series sucked major ass. No choices to be made at all, you may as well ahve played Diablo. Also, if it came to pure hack and slash, Champions of Norrath definitely beat them down, at least you could create your own damn character. On ANOTHER different note (hehe) check out my EXPANDING restart glitch please, I need serious help haha

13. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Personally, I enjoy killing anyone who assumes they can take me on (Irenicus being the best, of course) It's just funny imagining the "Oh, ****!" look on their faces when they realise how wrong they were...

14. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31

@ Enagonios
    the dragon? Her name is Agoraiza,(human) i think, or Aizagora (dragon). I don't recall finding any females with a name starting with F.

thats also IF "Mr. F" is indeed referring to Firkraag.

personally, i just think 'Mr. F' and 'Lady F' are just two unknown schmucks who truly don't play any role at all

15. Urithrand

Media:
    The one thing that suggests that "Mr. F" is indeed Firkraag is tha fact that they are outside the Copper Coronet when he is inside. Does the proximity prove anything? Who knows?

16. Marcus_Giden Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

This is quite embarassing, but I had some problem with them with my solo thief, anyway, I killed the big one and the other one ran away, hid in a house near Gaelan's, I killed him inside and found a letter from...was it Mr.P ?

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Really? Mr. P? What did it say? I don't really remember finding a letter, but its been a while...

@Wiegraf

my bad, it was aizagora or something like you said. Kind of annoying to include names that seem significant and are never followed up on.

18. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Mr.P is possibly Baron Ployer, he has a house near Gaelans, marked Derelict House IIRC. He might leave some notes there.

talking of thugs and such, who is the stronger whom Torgal speaks of in De'Arnise keep?

19. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Its the Roenalls that Torgal is talking about.
    Torgal has been promised some lands in lew of capturing the keep and its lands.

Though how come that wimp can be called strong at all is past me.

20. Urithrand

Media:
    I never thought of that... It does make a lot of sense though, even though the Roenalls are all complete wimps (Or at least the three that you actually meet and can kill)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.