1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Yes, Jonoleth Your Shoes Are Where You Left Them

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by ArchAngel, Mar 18, 2002.

1. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Any names are purely coincidential and aren't intentionally based on any persons. This is pure fiction

What really happened back in ScAmn? In the days where SareWok fought his sibling for power in the mighty city of Baldurs Mate. The days where gibberlings were suffering from desease and metal corrupted In your very hands.

Prolouge
    Ellisime dear, I had them on just now when I was telling the guards not to peak through our window at night.

But Jonoleth, Can't you see I haven't moved them. I have been putting on this wonderfull herb makeup Elham's wife gave me, since I woke up!

Chapter one
    "Jonoleth grunts" Sure, *WHO* was it that had to make breakfast *again*. I grow bored of memorizing magic missile to kill chikens.

Yes Jonoleth, But it isn't my fault that you play poker with the War Mages at night is it? They rip you off every night. My dear I had to sell a pretty necklace yesterday just to keep up with the daily costs.

Hah! If it wasn't for your and *Bogies* addiction to smoke leaves of the Tree of life, *YOU* could also make some money in this relationship. It was *I* who bought the underground estate in ScAmn and rented it to Leftincan.

Yes about that, Jonoleth. I have seen you an awfull lot at Leftincan's. There wouldn't be another? *sniff*

*Baaah* Must you interupt me with your scrying abilities at my every turn? I only go there for gambling. To win back what the mages took of me. You don't thrust me anymore?

I will hear nothing more of your lies Jonoleth! I saw you with Rose from the bridge district in my Crystal ball!

Her name is *ROSIE*.. Ahhh.. *Ahem*.. Well, I arranged your Crystal ball switched last week. There is no way you could have know. Unless.. Yes You have been with Katanas again? From the copper Coronet. *THAT* is where the smoke I smell in your clothes come from. SO *Bogie* has been covering up for you? Telling me you smoked the Tree of life! Wench! I'll have a divorce!!!

Chapter two
    ,.. Jonoleth I have been in our so called resident in ScAmn. *sniff* You are doing experiments... With me!! You have lost it. I demand you to leave at once!.. Guards!! Stall this.. this... Monster! while I get in touch with my divine powers.

*Enough of this* You *BORE* me mageling. *You act SOONER* than I had anticipated.

Jonoleth spare me those feeble oneliners you sit and ponder on every night with your little black book. There will be no fight. Only sleep...

Weeks later in ScAmn Jonoleth wakes up in his cave.

The end
    What??? Where am I

Hey it is me, Bogie.. I saved you but we have both been condemned. To suffer. Oh, you won't believe what she has done to us.. *sigh*

"Jonoleth holds his breath and fiddles desperately with his clothes. He calms at an instant when his fingers touches his little black book. He quickly turns to a page with a scribe's precision."

They will suffer. They will all suffer!!

Epilouge?
    At this time a merry band of adventurers celebrates that they have killed a sibling; and are heroes of Baldurs Mate in a drama only a few citizens really knew of.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited March 19, 2002).]

2. LOL! I'm drowning in clichés!! :lol:

3. LMAO! this is great Noble! keep it up, and don't give up like me on my *SIGH* ToB story

4. ArchAngel Guest

Continue? Heh. This was the end. Just a short story of what really happened. Anyway Thx for the happy thoughts. :)

5. Istari Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

LMAO! This is great!
    "There would be another"? A certain Muppett do I sense here... (or am I Star Wars hypersensitive?)

But it does not have to be the end! Does it?

I want to know the secrets of Spellhold...

6. Btw, if you haven't left yet, I hope not, I'm almost done the epilogue for Boo's story! ;)

7. Corilathi Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

What a powerful and moving piece of art. It should be printed, framed, and stacked next to you role-playing manuals.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.