1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Demon and dragon slaying inc. (SOA)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by zaknafein, Nov 1, 2001.

1. zaknafein Guest

as sapros demands have not been met ive started something completly new. basically its about a ranger and a caliver who hate demons and dragons.

yakshashi woke up to the sight of a mage yelling at him. without warning the mage blasted him with flames as tamina watched on hopelessly in a cage across from him. a golem
    ran into the room. "master get the hell out here and kick these thieves arses" it sayed.
    the mage went out of the room and parts of thieves bounced down the corridor. imoen ran out a door and went up to yakshashi's cage. "come on lets get out of here" she said. as soon as yakshashi was free he ran over to tamina's cage and freed her. the three of them saw minsc playing with boo seeming oblivious to the events happening around him. he looked up and sayed "have you come to free minsc and boo?"
    "of course minsc why wouldnt i?"
    "i dunno" and he bashed the door open.
    tamina noticed that jaheira was trapped in a cage next to minsc. "jaheirer how are you?"
    "could be a bit better." she said sarcasticlly. "how will we get you out?" inquired yakshashi. "i saw golem carry a key into that room over there." she said pointing to the room that imoen had entered from. the party walked over to the room and collected a lot of weapons and armour and the cells key. they went over to jaheirers cell and unlocked it. "good then lets get the hell out of here." she said.
    the party walked into a natural chamber and met a genie who asked them a question and summoned an ogre mage. the monster was caught in between five skilled fighters and was killed quickly. the djini offered them some useless advise and they continued on their way. after a few minor scuffles and meeting a smelly golem the party found a man in a jar. yakshashi put him out of his misery and grabbed the stone for the golem. instead of following the now activated golem they went off and found a library. in a huge battle that erupted jaheirer lost her life. yakshashi decided to carry her corpse around in hope of reviving her. they killed the duergar and were ripped off when i found that there was no mail of the dead. ahh well shit happens. when they saw the cambion yakshashi and tamina were pretty happy to think of how they could slam their swords into a demon. the other two were considerably less exited and minsc hung back. yakshashi felt great satifaction when both his katana and scimitar plunged into its heart. congratulating themselves on their victory they went back to the library and slept. they went on into a room with a huge monster that was dispatched in seconds. the room they went into next had a lot of treasures in it. imoen realised that a statue they had picked up was meant for the door near the cambions room. when they went into the other plane they were nealy blasted apart by the merfits but in the end they won. they struck a deal with a dijini and went back to the dryad chamber. yakshashi was asked by the dryads to take the acorns he had picked up earlier to windspear hills in exchange for the flask and true to his ranger spirit he agreed. they went back to the plane of air and got saravoks sword which tamina took great pleasure in wielding and fantisized about it slaming deep into a dragon. they went into a nice looking room and looted it. clay golems attacked and were beaten by tamina been healed by yakshashi. the party came across a portal and dove through.

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Cool story.... I'm sure those dragons would have no chance against you. What do you think of playing the game with the dragon-slaying sword, shield and helmet?

3. zaknafein Guest

the party were thrown out of the portal and landed in a heap with minsc almost crushing yakshashi's thin elven body. "get the hell of me minsc your as heavy a an ogre!"
    "sorry." they brushed themselves off and got up. a stranger walked up to them. "hello its good to see something sane around here, those merfits arn't much company. mind if i join yah?"
    "well i wont leave anyone here on there own so i guess you can." tamina opened the door and started slamming into the merfits. realising the merfits power was the portals imoen attacked them and told yakshashi to do the same. minsc went to sleep on the job thanks to a primatic spray. when the room was cleared the party enplored the room a bit. they found a mutilated corpse that imoen recognised as khalids. rage almost errupted from yakshashi as he looked apon his friends body. "im going to kill that son of a bitch even if i have to go to hell to do it." he swore. they left the body there and went into a room with a elf in it fighting an assasain. they aided the elf who was not grateful and attacked. yakshashi was amazed that someone could be that ungrateful and cut her down. they went into a room with some stupid duergar in it. i mean come on they ran straight over traps that they new were there. tamina went from pillar to pillar disarming the traps until she found one that she didnt have a key for. they were able to slip past that one. there was a statue of a god that no one could recognise. it was wearing a nice ring that yakshashi stole. a few more duergar fights later and they met some assasains. the priest was backstabed by yoshimo and the rest were easly taken down. "boo says that we are getting closer to the surface." minsc sayed.
    "how does boo know that?" inquired yoshimo.
    "only boo knows the answer to that question and he will not tell me."
    it seems that boo predictions were correct and they were soon stumbeling out of the madmans lair. they were just climbing to their feet when the tunnel collapst behind them throwing yoshimo over a ledge and made him shit his pants. yakshashi, imoen, tamina and minsc spun around to face the mage. the thieves that were attacking him except for one were killed. the other one ran for the nine hells and hid in the circus tent where he was killed by a dijini. imoen let loose here majic and was arrested. irrenicus was taken away for questioning by some morons. "AHHH!" yelled yakshashi. it seemed that he might have to go to hell to find him now.

i will when i find them

[This message has been edited by zaknafein (edited November 02, 2001).]

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    keep it coming man. This is interesting.

5. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Elsewhere you wrote that no one reads your stories.. I do.. I have just been caught up in real-world events and too busy to post... Keep it up!

6. zaknafein Guest

oh kick ass i thought every one had forgotten me. ill get there eventually. thanx for the support

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

It's great. We want more, we want more!

(The crowds are going crazy)

8. zaknafein Guest

ok the first thing i would like to cover is that im wrighting this from memory from about a week ago. the second thing is spam all you want, actually i encourage it so that i wont give up. stop posting i stop wrighting. and lastly excuse the spelling and grammer mistakes. i know there are lots of them.

the group who were at the time seriouslly pissed off went to find a inn to rest in. first they raised jaheirer then they stumbled into an inn (cant remember which one) and slept for a couple of days. then yakshashi sent everyone except for tamina on their ways. only minsc bothered to say goodby and told them to meet in the copper corronent. yakshashi and tamina went shopping but didnt have enough money to buy anything. they wandered past the circus tent and a guard yelled at them. "NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE!" he yelled.
    "wonder whats going on in there that he wont let anyone in?" tamina asked yakshashi.
    "dunno lets find out." yakshashi pushed past the guard and boldly walked in. tamina was quick to join him. a dijini met them as they walked inside and asked them a riddle. the friends were usually good at riddles but the dijini asked a realy weird one that they couldnt guess. the great realy intelligent answer they gave was "i dunno." the forgiving genie asked them probably the easyest and most well known riddle there is.
    they got this one right thankfully as they suspected from the thiefs body on the floor that there was a limit to its forgivness.
    after the meeting with the dijini they went more cautiouslly. as soon as they met the ogre they were already preparing for a fight when it spoke in a high pitched voice in suprisingly good common. from their knowledge the only words that ogres knew were insults and threats. they gave it time to speak instead of ripping its throat out.
    as it turns out it was a polymorphed elf. they had had experiance with polymorph spells before (the unfortunate melicamp incident comes to mind) and did what the elf/ogre told them. they returned with the key and amazing but true the ogre/elf turned into an elf. they let here tag along as she seemed a capable magic user. in the next room they neally wet themselves as they came across monsters that theyed only seen in books. the party decided to try and defend themselves as the monsters came to attack. the monsters came slamming in and to the partys surprise dissapeared. aerie suddenly figured it out "illusions there all illusions!" she yelled. unfortuatlly she wasnt completly right and the party ended up getting bashed around a bit. then the party bravly walked up the stairs. the greatlly insane kahla met them. "i thought you said he was a gnome!" yakshashi said to aerie.
    "he is or should i say was."
    khala ended up been a breeze compared to what theyed been through to get to him. and finally after all that wrighting (though not actually all that much playing) the cursed gnome died. he muttered something as he died but trully no one could give a shit he was dead and that was all that mattered. they took great pleasure in stealing the stuff from his body. there wasnt realy all that much to do in the promenade so the party, now consisting of yakshashi tamina and aerie walked off towards the slums.
    some thief came up to them and gave them a not so sweet deal but then again it was better than no deal so they accepted it. after all its not like anyone else was helping find imoen. at the thiefs house they managed to buy some cool glasses of identifying. then the party walked off to the inn.
    .............................................OK i guess i didnt get the message through to you people yet so ill try again. SPAM GOD DAMMIT. ok now ive got that out of system ill try wrighting something.

they walked into the copper thingy and some increadable loser, even more of a looser than darth came up to Yakshashi. "haha bing it on pussy little 'adventurer'." Mr looser sayed. "back off i dont want to fight." which was true cause he was pretty stuffed from the circus tent. "Haha chicken what a wuss heh fellas."
    "dont push your luck pansy"
    "oooohhhh pansy is that sounds like a challenge."
    yakshashi thought that the world would probably be better off with out another loser in the world so he said "OK BRING IT ON!"
    "so be it heh mate set up the pit would ya"he yelled across the room.
    so the fight started. the fighters raced accross the pit at each other swords drawn.
    loser swung first but his sword was expertly parryed away by a scimitar. yakshashi's katana slid in and nicked losers arm. he pulled his scimitar out of the block and slid it neatly through his opponents armour. mr loser was pretty pissed now and attacked in some quick low thrusts one hitting yakshashi on the leg. yakshashi rolled ondur loser and struck at his back. the katana found its mark and sunk into mr loser. yakshashi wasnt finished yet though. he swung his scimitar in an arc and sliced him in the neck. mr loser fell over with almost all of his head comeing off. yakshashi calmly walked out of the pit wipeing the bloof off his swords. aerie was in a state of near shock but tamina agreed with her friends actions even though it wasnt exactly very lawful it was justice. if a less experienced adventurer had fought him they would be the ones lieing on the floor. the team went to sleep in the inn for the night.

the next day the party who were just bumming around for the day went and looked out in the back rooms with lehtinans full permission. the first thing they saw was a man who was cheating on his wife. only aerie wanted to tell his wife so they left her to it. the fight that errupted was well wearth watching. "get away from my husband bitch" yelled the mans wife. "bitch you listhen here yer old harpy" the bitch yelled back.
    "harpy, harpy, HARPY. your dead now bitch"
    they pulled out there daggers and harpy killed bitch in a matter of seconds. the man ran for his life in case his wife decided to butcher him to. the group left the room and stumbled into a fighting pit. a slave was pushed into one of the pits. "AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN LADYS AND GENTLEMEN ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER GREAT FIGHT" yelled the anouncer.
    "i wont fight" muttered the slave.
    "YOU WILL FIGHT OR YOULL BE EATEN SLAVE"
    cheers errupted from the audiance and yakshashi had to resist temtation to slam a sword through there hearts. then a troll came into the pit. tamina groaned but aerie was still hopeful. "oh do you think he can win?" she asked.
    "that troll is going to kill him a million different wayes before he can even blink" answered tamina. what she sayed proved true and the slave fell over after only a few hits. yakshashi was shaking in pure furry. one more look at the murdured slave and he was racing from the room with the others running behind him. they came up to the door where the slaves were kept. he was about to sneak into the room. one more thought about the dead slave and he found himself charging into the room. tamina was greatly confused at her friends straight forward tactics. she had only seen him this angry when he was searching for saravok. yakshashi stormed into the room and let his rage and hatred take over. he wirled around the room shoving his sword into anything he saw. once all of the guards were dead he approached the cages

[This message has been edited by zaknafein (edited November 19, 2001).]

9. Very good. GRAMMAR!!!GRAMMAR!!!GRAMMAR!!!

10. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Great work. I salute you. May your wife bear many children and may you run into good fortune in the future.:)

11. zaknafein Guest

damnit, just when i thought i could leave these miserable failures behind. and ah sorry about the grammer:hahaerr:
    alien boy what the hell are you talking about. your almost as bad as minsc at saying stupid things

12. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Hey im very impressed ive read some c**p stories before but this is very good keep it coming keep it coming.

13. zaknafein Guest

uummmm u know that i gave up on this about six months ago right???

14. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] No I didnt sorry I only saw it a couple of days ago. I thought it was very good. Why did you give it up?

15. zaknafein Guest

cause no one read it. i tried to revive it once but...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.