1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Muggle (966666 Human Fighter Cont)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Mr Writer, Oct 29, 2001.

1. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Well I have lost Myzuka (however I spelt it) after my computer went down but as I wasnt very far in I decided to start over.

Name: Muggle (I think its in Harry Potter my lil brother keeps calling me it!!)
    Race: Human
    Lawful Evil (2 minor drain, horror and vamp)
    35 Hit points (oh no)
    *** Long Sword (Probably most common weapon in game)
    * Sling I wanted a shield
    ** Sword and Shield Style (protection from arrows)

Well there he is, I will post as much as I can tomoorow, Im off to learn the boringness of reload.

2. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

So your computer is 966666 in stats also, eh? 8-)

Better luck this time. You'll probably get so good at reloading that it'll not become too aggravating until you hit the dragons.

3. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31

Aghh It wont let me post my stuff I have wrote!!!!!!!

4. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Yes, a muggle is from Harry Potter. It's someone who can't use magic, so your fighter fits in well ;)

5. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31

[​IMG] Lol, guess it does, anyway here is the first and second installments of muggle. (If it will let me post)

Well I have already got a bit further, I played quite a bit last night then went to watch James Bond ;) Anyway letus begin.

Irenicus's Dungeon

Got rid of Imoen, let minsc go. Was going to let Jhariea out but her tone put Muggle off. So he dropped the key just out of her reach. :lol:

I decided to use the splint mail over the others because
    • It will provide extra protection from arrows.
    • Better AC, need because of low HP
    • Same weight as Chain so no need to have that
    • Studded Leather while light would mean I would be dead much to fast.
    Stoped by the Genie, decided to roleplay as much as possible so choose with my alignment and didn't press the button. The rsulting gibberlings were a real pain in the ass. I was chasing them around and around for about 5 minuets. Then deciding I wasn't all that hard they ganged up on me and I lost 5 HP

The Goblins in the hallway were not too bad, although the fighters trapped me in the small space then the archers did a fair bit of damage. I managed to find my first gold coin. WooHoo only about 13000 to go.

In the Glass Jar room I killed both memphits using both my horrors, Vamp touch and minor Drains. Not to hard, but im now down to 11 HP. Muggle Rests a for 3 x 8 hours.

Take out the sewage goloem memphit with vamp touch easy. Use potion to heal. Now have a nice plus one sword :).

In Rielev's Room I couldn't carry the stone, or any potions so I decided to drop the sheild and come back for it.

Into the Library. A few horror's and this was a fairly easy battle. Need to rest a bit and use some potions before Duergur battle. Leave looting libary because I wont be able to carry it.

Quaffing an Oil of Speed and casting horror twice I charged the Duergur, poor sod's didn't realy stand a chance. The two on the side's with the crossbows really did some damage though.

I have split it up into smaller segments as it wont let me post it all in one long one :(

[This message has been edited by Mr Writer (edited November 01, 2001).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  6. Deano99 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

keep going... sounding good man ;)

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Great story. I was thinking: When a normal armor is already almost too heavy to wear, isn't it better to play a character that can't wear more then Studded Leather but has better attacks....?

8. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31

Headbanger that wasn't the point of it, the challenge was a straight fighter (human) with 966666 stats.

anywho, muggle struggles on

BOSS BATTLE: CAMBION:aaa:

Wearing a smart new Suit of chain mail. (Mail of the Dead only 10 weight :happy:) I cast horror and luckily it worked. Now with the cambion wandering around the room I vamp touched him, and shot off a minor drain. (Cambion status: Injured) I then fired off around 5-8 bullets at him with little to no effect. The Cambion then decided to take a walk into the duergur area, so I followed carfully avoiding the trap. In the Storeroom the horror wore off. :help:
    I sent another his way but he made his saving throw. Another Minor Drain... 1 Damage, more bad luck. I decided to try my luck toe to toe. So squaring up to the mighty beast Muggle.... got a pounding but 2 potions of extra healing later he landed a critical hit felling the demonic being.

I Had a rest annd looted the libary and picked up my small sheild again. Off to see the Otyugh the wounderful Otyugh of Amn.

BOSS BATTLE: OTYUGH :aaa:

Again I seem to have this rather easy.
    I cast horror and to my luck he failed his saving throw so off it went giving me the run around.
    2 x Vamp touch
    2 x Minor Drain
    1 x Oil of Speed
    and millions of wild swings later 1 dead Otyugh later I won.

I decided not to collect the wand keys or the wands because the scrolls get more money.

In the first nicely decorated room I got the helm of balduran, and when I agreed to help the Dryads I leveled up. :happy:

In the mistress room I went round the 3 traps at the door way. (By going north and around the wall) then opened the chest with the equiliser gem. Took a swig of extra heeling. and opened the last chest, before legging it out of there.

I then threw Muggle, quite litraley through the portal and into the next level of the dunfeon before those nasty golems could reach him.

(edited November 01, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mr Writer (edited November 02, 2001).]

9. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hey Mr Writer!! Good work, keep it up!

10. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

966666 - go for it.. Maybe you can outwit, outlast, outplay me! 8-)

11. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31

[​IMG] Well here we go.

[Deep American Voice] Last time on Muggles Adventures he nearly dies trying to escape the dungeon of a powerful mage, found a key and a portal put 2 and 2 together and ended up here... And now the thrilling conclusion to Irenicus's Dungeon.[/Deep American Voice]

Met Yoshimo, told him where to get off. But headed his advice about the Memphit room, I cast 2 horrors and got rid of 2 Memphits. Took wild swings at the portals, and with an extra heeling potion I eventually managed to take them all down. Although I currently have no potions and very few HP.
    I decided to skip the escaped clone, but I did nip into the room for the pearl necklace (300gp). The Memphits, assassin and goblins posed no problems, but the pipe trap did. I tried running over it but my HP was too low. :idea: I decided to vamp touch the only other person still alive on the level, the clone let her HP take the damage. Bingo it worked. Muggle lives to fight another day!!

Let the Duergur die on their own traps, no real damage done. While I skirted round the edge of them into the 3rd corridor. The goblins stood no chance next to my extremely refined Goblin killing technique. The next lot of Duergur were too easy, 2-x horror and they were like headless chickens.

I decided to skip the doppelganger and go up to the surface. The assassins posed little problem but they did a fair bit of damage, so I had a whole 3 HP when I got out of the damn lair.

Irenicus's Dungeon Review
    Dificulty ***
    I found the horror spell one of my most useful, I makes groups of enemies much easier to kill. Vamp. Touch is an excellent spell for me as it allows me to get a nice normal number of hit points, a lot better than my normal 40 or so. (With Helm or Balduran).
    Current Equipment + Stats
    • Mail of the Dead
    • Helm of Balduran
    • Small Shield
    • Long Sword +1
    • Sling + Bullets
    • Acorns
    • Many Scrolls
    • 400ish Gold
    • AC 1
    • 43/43 HP

The Circus Tent

Well the Genie ask me a question and he asked for a clue, the Genie decided to give him a multiple choice and he picked an answer, just me luck the wrong one. Well the genie had pity on him and asked him “what have you got for your answer?” to which Muggle replied “nothing” making the genie vanish. Undeterred by this strange person Muggle continued on into the now huge tent. Talked to the ogre and was wondering weather to do as she asked when he was jumped by a pair of peasants. Beating them with easy, the transformed into Orc creatures Muggle decided to believe the nice sounding monster and gave her the sword key thingy. She was telling the truth and magically transformed into a nice lady. Unfortunately for him she didn’t think Muggle was a nice man and asked him to rescue her uncle before vanishing. So off he went running through the monsters up to the top of the tent. A few vamp touches and he was a goner. Bloody gnomes, should never trust em.

Circus Review
    Difficulty *
    I think it was not really meant to be a challenging quest but it got me some nice stuff so I’m not complaining. J I sold everything except the ring. And brought a scroll case and Gem bag, along with a few potions of extra healing.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  12. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I hope you will be able to finish with this dude. It aínt easy but hopefully possibly :rolling:

[This message has been edited by joacqin (edited November 03, 2001).]

13. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] Not bad, Mr Writer.... But of course this is just the beginning. It'll get harder. I like the way you say JUST what made life easy or hard for you. I also like the deep american voice.... :lol: :happy: :p

14. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31

[​IMG] Just a small post today, I'll do more later

The Copper Coronet

After all that excitement I went for a good brew and some Rest and Relaxation, or so I though. A strange woman came up to me asking me to assault a bloody castle, on me Todd you must be joking but I got some good money out of her 186gp, maybe I will do it later.

I talked to that strange fellow Lethiathan and he told me all about he secret rooms. I decided to spend some of my hard earned coins and have some fun. So off I went down a long corridor and into a strange room with cells, this isn’t what Muggle had been expecting, A guard came down the stairs and asked what I was doing, What I was doing!, what was he doing in my room of fun!!! anyway he didn’t take kindly to Muggles questions so he stabbed him. (He turned red and died in one swing, but no other guards appeared!!)

A barbarian asked me to help him, I said I would and left, intending to tell Lethiathan and get me some free ale ;) well I told him and he gave me a huge great suit of armour, not even a bull could carry that I though and sold it back to Bernard. Lethiathan then had the cheek to ask me to execute the slave. That’s what he thinks.

With the key now in my hand I opened Hendaks cell and told him I would betray Lethiathan, off Hendak raced. Muggle struggled to keep up. Although when Muggle got their Hendak handed him one or two nice presents which he presently sold back to the CC.

Took some brews to my room and got well and truly bladdered

More to come, hopefully soon.

15. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

didnt you get rid of your sexual urges first, up stairs with the courtesans. if i remember correctly theres no where else in the game afterwards to do so. except in the underdark witha silly stupid elf ugh...

16. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31

[​IMG] Wot ever floats your boat:mommy:

17. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Tsk. mudblood, Jahiera ugly? Nahhhh.
    Then again I'm a capricorn (23rd december is my birthday, seriously)
    I'm a pureblood :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.