1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Put your ideas for Stories/Quests here

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Black Rose, Oct 21, 2001.

1. Black Rose Guest

[​IMG] This is intended to be a spot for people to post their ideas for story quests that other boardgoers can attempt.

Examples of such quests:

tjek and his 'REAL Man' quest
    KJ - Duharrel, Lerrahud.. need I go on?
    BigB - Marcus Dirago the wise-cracking, fate-trusting Bard.

---------

So this is a spot where you can post concepts for stories and adventures... Lemme start the post off w/ a few comments of my own.

• All-Kit All-Stars. Examples being an All-Fighter party of a vanilla Fighter, Wizard Slayer, Kensai & Berserker. No MC/DC allowed.
    • Weaklings. Party of the weakest kits of each core group. The basics are there, at least. Example party being a Wizard Slayer, Assassin, Diviner, and vanilla Cleric.
    • Money means nothing. Complete the game w/o buying a single item.
    • Warriors of Truth. All-Priest party. Anomen, Keldorn, Viconia, Aerie, Jaheira, and the PC. Tough to roleplay, but hey.

Those are just my ideas. Feel free to add your own!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  2. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

1. Berserker central
    2. Gnome Illusionists United!
    3. WImpy Girls' Club - Aerie, Nalia, Imoen, PC and 2 PC-created female Spellcaster characters with no ability stats higher than 15
    4. He-man Woman haters' Klub - All male fighters, all the time! No in the field healing spells allowed under any circumstances.
    5. Wannabe Magic Users - Party of six single class straight, no-kit, mages with no stat higher than 9

Spcial - The I Don't Need No Stinkin' Magic Party - Only time magic weapons or items are allowed - EVER - is if the opponent ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BE HIT WITH NORMAL WEAPONS. You can carry magic weapons for those instances, you just can't use them. So, no wands, rings, necklaces, boots, no bottomless bag of holding, no magic arrows (fire and acid are not magic), no Tuigan Bow, no Heartseeker - you get the idea. No non-normal weapons!

3. drm Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Here are a few ideas:
    a. I Hate Clerics - Party invades EVERY Temple and kills all clerics!
    b. Take down the Cowled Wizards - goal to take down the Colwed Wizards before Chapter 4/Level 13
    c. 1/2 Orcs Just Want to Have Fun - 6 1/2 Orc Jesters (need to modify classes via SK to allow this).
    d. No potions, no scrolls for me group. Just what it says.
    e. World's Most Hated Party - reputation cannot exceed 6. If it does, must find and kill a commoner within one day to lower it.
    f. Tree hugger/Shapeshifter and his Pack of WereWolves. Druid/Shapeshifter leads his merry band of five Werwolves (shapeshifters who can no longer shift into human form) to the conquest of Faerun

4. The DMage Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

How about:
    Bare-skinned warriors: No armor, robes, boots, belts, cloaks, helmets, shields or AC decreasing items (ring of protection +1 etc.), along with no spells that affect AC in anyway. Here's a better way of putting it: Nothing but rings, weapons and amulets, but they can't lower AC.

5. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Somebody was doing the no-magic-items quest, weren't they? I think that one would be the hardest of all.

I like the bare-ass warriors one. (-:

6. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Nobleman is doing the "no magic items" story..."Sells all magical Weapons
    Sells all magical armor/items"... But, he is running a F/M/T so he is using scrolls, potions and spells.

7. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Possibly an interesting challenge would be to solo straight through the whole series. The reason I'm suggesting this is because of the different abilities required in each. it seems to me that without lower resistance and high level summons a mage would have a tough time in BG1, wheras in BG2 some parts are very difficult for a solo fighter (as we have seen)

8. 1.The holy power of paladins/6 pallies.(no Keldorn)
    2.Lovers/Female PC and Anomen.
    3.Female Shadow Thief Guild/all female thieves/no MC or DC.
    4.Iron Women/no men.
    5.Drow babe and his faithful slaves/female drow elf PC and MEN.

I think i play drow babe when i complete my pallie game

9. zaknafein Guest

the gods are after you: spies of various gods spie on the children of bhaal. use yourr imagination. the possibilities are there for a hell of a lot of killing as the different faiths try to kill you and the opposing religions

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.